Snapchat is Dangerous

Dream.

George.

Dream and George.

George and Dream.

Whenever you thought of one, you think of the other.

Funny to think that they had never met each other before, and one hadn't even shown his face.

Oh, wait. Did I mention that they were in love with each other?

No?

_______________________

"COME HERE GEEEOOOOORRGEEEEE!" Dream yelled into his microphone as George screamed in utter panic.

Sapnap, Awsamdude, Bad, and Ant started laughing as George screamed for help. "HELP ME! STOP LAUGHING, WHERE'S THE HOLE, SAPNAP?!"

Sapnap gasped out, "I-it's over there somewhere."

"WHERE'S THERE? NO! DREAM!"

GeorgeNotFound was slain by Dream.

Everyone but George started laughing hysterically.

"YOU GUYS WERE 0 HELP!" (Wtf why does the 0 look so short 😭 it's "0" not "o")

The manhunt continued smoothly, with a few close calls.

"YEAAAEEZSSSS! LETS GOOOOOOOOO!" Dream's microphone continuously glitched in and out due to the sheer volume of the yell.

Dream has made the achievement [Free the End]

"YESSSSSS!"

"NO WHAT?!" Sapnap screamed angrily. "WHAT?!"

"You muffinhead!" Bad yelled.

Dream jumped into the portal, still screaming happily.

George stayed silent, listening to Dream shouting and the rest complaining. "Alright, the camera is off." Dream said, smile evident in this voice.

"This is rigged. Truly rigged." Sapnap growled, chasing Dream around the overworld and punching him.

Listening to Dream's happiness made George softly smile. To be honest, anything Dream did made him smile. "George? You there, George?" Dream questioned.

George jumped a bit. "Oh, yeah. Yep."

Dream laughed happily, making George blush a bit. "Guys, he's so in awe about my win that he's speechless."

Scoffing, George retorted, "No, actually, I'm reading a text from my mom. You wish, though."

The conversation continued, until unexpectedly, Dream said, "I have to go." and left.

Everyone stopped stopped talking, as the sound saying Dream left played. "What?" Sapnap said, confused. The clicking of keys could be heard. "I messaged him, no reply. He's offline."

"I guess I'll leave too, bye guys!" Bad chirped before leaving. Soon, Awesamedude and Ant farewell'd, and left the call, promising to talk soon. That left Sapnap and George.

"You have any clue why he left?" Sapnap asked, a bit of worry worming its way into his voice.

George chewed on a fingernail, thinking. "No. It's not... like him. He's usually the last one to leave, begging others not to go."

"Maybe you should talk to him, George. He listens to you." Sapnap suggested, before speaking again. "I better go, talk to you later?"

"Yeah. Yeah, bye Sapnap." Sapnap left the call.

George slouched down in his chair. Why would Dream leave? It was very... unlike him to leave a call so early. Especially super unexpectedly. "I better give him a call." George sighed, twisting his chair around to grab his phone, and call Dream.