•Cat and Dog•

AN: Who doesn't love Dog Dream and Cat George? Just a short one today :)

George wanted Dream to come home. Well, he always did when Dream went out, whether he left for work or just to grab groceries. George was kind of clingy, but it was cute.

George was sleeping in their bed upstairs, when he heard the front door open and shut. His ears pricked up and he stretched and went downstairs. George noticed his boyfriend putting groceries away and went around and grabbed his waist happily.

Dream froze for a second, then relaxed when he knew it was George. "Hey, baby!" Dream turned around and gave George a soft kiss.

George purred slightly, making Dream grin and his tail wag. "Jump for me?"

Dream lifted George up and George wrapped his legs around Dream. Shoving his face into the crook of Dream's neck, he mumbled, "I missed you."

Dream chuckled, tail wagging harder. "I missed you too, kitty."

Carrying George up the steps, he tossed him on the bed, laughing. George frowned when he noticed Dream going away from the bed. "Where are you going?"

Dream laughed, "I'm gonna go shower. I'm sweaty and we don't wanna get you dirty."

George pouted sadly, "It's finnnne, pleaseeeee?"

"Sorry George, I gotta shower."

Now George wanted Dream to come cuddle even more. Laying on his back, he waited sadly for Dream to come back.

Around ten minutes later, Dream came out of the bathroom with dripping wet hair. George perked up, patting the spot next to him happily. "You're finallllly done." He dragged out the syllables.

Dream jumped on the bed, grabbing George's waist from behind. Spooning him, he whispered, "I love youuuuu!"

George purred happily, nuzzling closer to his boy. Turning around, he shoved his face into Dream's chest and started playing with his hair. Dream's tail started wagging while his eyes peeled up happily. "You like that?"

Dream's crooked smile was very cute. George continued until he could barely stay awake.

"I love you, puppy."

"I love you too, kitty."

AN: sorry, I gotta get up early. I'll be going to bed early lmao. Just a bit  early :)

Love u all sorry it's short

NOTHING IS WORKING BUT ITS AROUND 370 WORDS 💪

Thanks to Lapislovessharks (still can't @ u)

TheStarNamedAstra

Ibis_Cus

A