『𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚』 - Return Of Absent Father

"So you asked him out then?" Aisha questioned, a curious look thrown at Katie

"So you asked him out then?" Aisha questioned, a curious look thrown at Katie. Her face shading a tint of pink as Moon squealed beside her. " Awe! Katie, that's so cute!" She exclaimed, smiling.

It was a day after the tournament and the Cobra Kai's were celebrating their win, with Katie, Demetri, and Moon tagging along. It was a bit awkward since Miguel and Katie had last interacted at the party. They haven't had the chance to talk, only sharing polite smiles when they make eye contact.

She knew Miguel had felt bad after the breakup with Sam. It gave him a big wake up call and one of the biggest regrets was treating his friend that way. When she was there for him, since the beginning.

"No it's not a date, we're just hanging out as friends,'' Katie explained, ignoring Demertri and giving her a look.

''Just friends then, okay" Aisha wiggled her eyebrows and sipped on her drink.

" Even if you dated Dora, I'd never accept it" Mia plopped herself next to Katie, stealing a couple of her fries from her plate. The younger Wilson frowned at her sister, " You don't accept me even being friends with him?" She retorted, taking a nacho from the plate on the table.

" Wait, let me take a video of us first, so I can post it on Instagram." Aisha gets up from the booth as Eli comes back from the bathroom. Mia, Katie, and Moon get up from their spots to let him get through to his seat by the window.

Katie decided to sit next to Demretri this time, looking to see Aisha stand in front of the table with her phone raised high in the air. " So, you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship. The answer?"

Aisha shifted the screen to face the table, " Victory nachos!"

Everyone clinks their drinks together as they cheer. " It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID" Aisha explains to the camera, having her back facing the others. Mia lets out a laugh while shoving a nacho in her mouth.

" Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you." Hawk whispers out worriedly. Aisha glances at him before turning back to her phone, " Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz. Anyways, until next time, no mercy bitches." She ends the video and sits back in her spot, next to Katie.

" I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party," Demetri speaks, gesturing to the nacho in his hand. Katie could see Mia roll her eyes at him, shaking her head. " Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." Hawk snatched the nacho from him, eating it instead.

" Then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp. Remember?" Demetri then starts moving his hands, "Demetri and Eli, Binary brothers" He sings out, ending the song with a robot dance move.

Moon and Aisha laugh, while Katie giggles into her hand. The older Wilson snickers while looking at Hawk, "Such a nerd."

He glanced at his girlfriend who was still laughing. His face morphs into annoyance. "Hey. Cool it with the nerd shit, huh?" Hawk lowered his voice, looking straight at the boy in front of him. Demetri's once excited smile turns into a hurt expression.