『𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣』 - A Cobra vs. The White Gi

" Please take your seats

" Please take your seats. The competition will begin shortly"

" Oh, this is so exciting" Charlotte singsonged as they both walked down the stairs to find open seats. Katie smiled at her mom, " I can't wait to see Mia, she couldn't sleep last night because of how excited she is about the tournament" The girl explained, when they both sat down.

Being at the top row, with their backs facing the wall, Katie could see everything. Their view being the entire floor of the mats. Her nerves were high as she remembered that it wasn't her sister or friends competing today, but also Robby.

" Welcome, everyone, to the 50th annual All Valley Under 18 Karate Championship!"

" Here they are! Carmen, Rosa," Charlotte greeted the pair, Rosa gave them both a hug before sitting down. As for Carmen, she seemed nervous, but nevertheless shared a smile.

" Let's start by welcoming all the local dojos competing today."

As the announcer names off the list of karate dojo's, Carmen sighs out heavily. " I'm so nervous" She tells her mom, " What if he gets hurt? What... what if he loses?" She looks at Rosa, noticing that her mother isn't at all worried. " How can you be so calm?"

The Wilson girl, only hearing part of the conversation, chuckled when Rosa explained about smoking a joint before they came. Katie turned her focus from the announcer to Carmen, " Don't worry, I'm nervous too" She whispered. Seeing the women's shoulders relax a little, and gave Katie a motherly smile.

" They'll do great," Charlotte told her friend, reaching
out to pat her back.

" Fighting out of Topanga, we have Topanga Karate."

A lady from the first row, jumps out of her seat, in an all blue uniform with matching colored makeup and the letter T's on each side of her face. " Topanga! You kick some ass, Xander! Whoo!" She yells out energetically before sitting back down.

" Hey, do you think I should do that to Mia?" Charlotte whispered jokely in Katie's ear. They both laugh at the thought as her mother gives her a side hug, rubbing her arm. "She's going to be so mad" Katie said, bring the attention back on the mats.

" From Reseda, returning to the tournament, we have-"

" Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" They chanted while running out, in a line with Miguel leading them. The Wilson's clap loudly, seeing Mia who is behind Hawk. All of them yell before facing the mat in a line.

" Now that's what I call an entrance! And a badass name for a dojo! Let's hear it for Cobra Kai!"

Katie's eyes widened, seeing her mother getting up, "Go Mia!" She shouted out. The Wilson girl flew her hand up to hide the side of her face, feeling embarrassed at Charlotte's actions. " I thought you were kidding" She spouted to her mother, who sat back down.