『𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣』 - Party Chaos

It was Saturday, the next morning and Katie was beyond tired from yesterday's events

It was Saturday, the next morning and Katie was beyond tired from yesterday's events. Getting home a bit later than usual, since Mia forgot to pick her up at the LaRusso's. She lets out a yawn, trying to focus on the SAT's practice test that is placed right in front of her.

The curly headed wished she was in her bed, sleeping through the morning since it was the weekend. However she had to be at school, doing what she needed to do, in order to get into the schools she'd dreamed of getting into.

" Everyone, pencils down, I'm dismissing y'all early. Have a good summer!" Their teacher announced, standing up from her seat. 

Screeches of chairs slide against the floor, as everyone gathers their stuff and heads out of the classroom. Katie grabs her backpack and gets up from her seat. "So, how do you think you did on the test?" Sam asked, making her way to Katie.

" Okay I guess, I can't wait to get over the actual test though" She tells the brunette as they both walk out of the room. Not hearing anything back from her friend, Katie looks at her.

" Sam are you okay?" Katie questions, noticing the girl was quieter than usual.

"I'm fine," She sighs as they pass by the lockers, leading up to where Demetri and Miguel's test was held.

Standing by the door, Katie frowned seeing how nervous Sam was and wanted to ask her what was wrong. Before she could the bell had rang, the door opens with the two boys they've been waiting on, walking out.

" Hey" Sam greets her boyfriend, stopping him from walking the opposite way, by pulling on the sleeve of his sweater.

"Hey" Miguel leans forward to give her a short kiss.

" Hi Miguel" Katie waves to her friend, while heading towards Demetri, who is standing there. The Daiz boy sent her a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

" We'll meet you" Demetri told the couple as he started to walk away.

" Yeah ok" Miguel told him with a nod, before facing his girlfriend.

Glancing back one more time, as she walks further away. Katie worried about the couple, observing the weird tension between them. " Is he okay? He doesn't seem like himself" She asked Demetri, who shrugged it off.

"Miguel was like that this morning, I don't know, maybe the stress of the test got to him," Demetri explained, both of them heading out the school doors and into the parking lot.

" So was Sam, not with the test though. I hope everything is going fine with them"  Katie mumbles out in concern.

  ¸.·✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩

After leaving school, Katie went with her friends to the park, to hang out and eat a late lunch. While finding out why Miguel wasn't his usual self, Katie kept reassuring her friend. That everything was fine and that he was overthinking the whole situation.