REVELATIONS

As their friends fully woke up, the room filled with the buzz of conversation and laughter, the events of the previous night still fresh in their minds.

Jay stretched his arms above his head, letting out a contented sigh. "Good morning, everyone! What's on the agenda for today?"

Sunoo, who had been preparing breakfast, turned to face their friends with a smile. "I was thinking we could all go for a hike in the nearby mountains. It's such a beautiful day outside!"

Ni-ki's eyes lit up with excitement. "That sounds awesome! I'm always up for an adventure."

Jake nodded in agreement, his enthusiasm evident. "Count me in! It'll be great to get some fresh air and stretch our legs."

As they discussed their plans for the day, Heeseung quietly slipped back into the room, a hint of sheepishness in his expression. "Sorry for disappearing earlier. I needed some time alone," he explained, his eyes meeting Sunoo's with a silent apology.

Sunoo smiled understandingly, reaching out to squeeze Heeseung's hand reassuringly. "No need to apologize. We all need some space sometimes," he said, his tone gentle.

Their friends exchanged knowing glances, sensing the unspoken connection between Heeseung and Sunoo. Ni-ki nudged Jay playfully, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "Looks like those two are getting pretty close, huh?"

Jay grinned, nodding in agreement. "About time, if you ask me. They make a great pair."

Heeseung and Sunoo shared a knowing glance, their hearts filled with warmth at their friends' support. As they gathered around the table to enjoy breakfast together, the bonds of friendship and love that bound them grew stronger with each passing moment, a testament to the power of connection and understanding.