PRIVATE

As the afternoon sun bathed Heeseung's living room in golden light, their friends settled in comfortably, the atmosphere buzzing with lively chatter and laughter.

"So, what have you guys been up to?" Jay asked, a mischievous twinkle in his eye as he glanced between Heeseung and Sunoo.

Heeseung shared a knowing look with Sunoo before shrugging casually. "Oh, you know, the usual," he replied nonchalantly, hoping to divert attention away from their relationship.

Sunoo nodded in agreement, his lips curved into a playful smile. "Just hanging out, enjoying some quality time together," he added, careful to keep their secret hidden.

Jake raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing on his lips. "Quality time, huh?" he teased, his tone laced with amusement. "Sounds suspiciously romantic."

Heeseung and Sunoo exchanged a subtle glance, their silent communication speaking volumes as they tried to maintain the façade of friendship in front of their curious friends.

"Come on, spill the beans!" Ni-ki chimed in, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "We won't judge, promise."

Sunoo chuckled nervously, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "There's nothing to spill," he insisted, hoping to deflect their friends' prying questions.

But their friends were relentless, their curiosity piqued by Heeseung and Sunoo's evasive answers. With each passing moment, it became increasingly difficult to keep their relationship a secret, but Heeseung and Sunoo knew that they had to tread carefully to protect what they had.

And so, as the afternoon turned into evening and their friends continued to press for answers, Heeseung and Sunoo remained steadfast in their resolve to keep their love hidden, their bond stronger than ever as they navigated the delicate balance between secrecy and honesty in the company of their closest friends.