Chapter 6: First Team Mission ( Part 3 )

It has been a good ten minutes since the techs were trapped in Vi's force field, and....the small causer glitch was still crying. Omen calmly watched from on top of Mitch's van as Vi and the other techs were trying to get close to the small glitch. One of the sound waves flung Miko across the area and she hits the force field on her back like a bird flying into a window, she then falls to the ground.

Miko: ( groans ) Ow... I've been KO by a very small, and powerful baby glitch.

Mitch: Who would even make a game that could make such a tiny glitch this powerful?!

Vi: ( honestly with a blank expression as she calmly stood on the sidelines while Miko slowly got up on her feet in the background: ) The same person that created MoonHeart Rebellion...

Wes: ( to Vi: ) Says the girl that looks like a older version of Viola Valiant!

Nameless: Good to know that I wasn't the only one that noticed that.

Zahra: Okay, that's the second time I've heard someone say that Vi looks like a character from that game. What even is MoonHeart Rebellion?

Vi: ( quickly, before anyone could answer Zahra's question: ) Now's not the time for that! We need to calm the little glitch down!

Mitch: ( a bit angrily: ) And how do we even do that with we can't even get close to it?!

The little glitch then stopped crying for a bit and began giggling a little when hearing Mitch yell, causing the sound waves to stop and the ground to stop shaking, which the techs noticed.

Mitch: ( confused and a bit annoyed: ) What? Why is it laughing?

The little glitch continued to giggle and slowly pulled itself up on it's feet, seemingly trying to learn how to walk.

Haneesh: I think it finds Mitch's yelling funny.

Mitch: How is me yelling funny exactly?

Vi: That doesn't matter, what matters is that we keep them calm-

The little glitch tried to move forward, but it just fell on its face, making it whimper and it began to cry again, causing the sound waves and the shaking to return, knocking all of the techs beside Vi to fall onto the ground as they lost their balance, and the techs quickly noticed that Vi began to push herself through the sound waves. Mitch couldn't help but to look at the combat specialist with an impressed look in his eyes.

Vi: ( yells at the other techs as she pushes herself through the sound waves: ) This is why I told you guys to back off, but noo, you all thought I couldn't handle it or thought just because it came from Dabney, it's a Dabney tech problem. ( Gets an idea ) ( to herself: ) Ugh, I can't believe I'm going to do this but if it works... ( Take a deep breath ) It's for everyone's safety. ( To Omen: ) Omen, block the others from the sound waves!

Omen did what he was told, and he hopped down from Mitch's van, and laid down on the ground in front of the Bailey and Dabney techs, using his body to block the impact of the sound waves and it blocked the view of Vi going towards the crying glitch.

The small glitch continued to cry, as Vi had got close enough to it. Vi then began singing to the small causer glitch, but this time there was a hint of sadness heard in her voice.