Chapter 4: First Team Mission ( Part 1 )

Vi was standing in the woods, at the border between Dabney and Bailey, and was tracking a glitch on her gauntlet as the glitch was moving.

Vi: Come on, little glitch. Stop moving for Auntie Vi.

Vi's eyes then frowned when she heard the sound of vehicles coming towards her, and she turned around to see that Mitch, Zahra, Haneesh, Miko, and Five had found her. She watched them get out of their

Miko: Hi, Vi-Vi!

Vi: " Vi-Vi "?- Ugh, nevermind. What in Gaia's name are you all doing here. I didn't call for any help.

Five: Yeah, but-

Mitch: Phil did. He told us that you might need help for this one because of the game it came from.

Miko: But he didn't tell us what game or what kind of glitch it was...

Vi: ( sighs ) That's because it's one of the kind of glitches that I usually take care of by myself. So... Go back to the headquarters, before you end up getting yourselves hurt-

Vi was interrupted when she saw something blur past her, causing her to automatically fire a digital net at it from her gauntlet. Mitch and the other four Bailey techs quickly saw who it was. Vi looked down at the four glitch techs that was caught in the net with a raised brow but she still remained cautious of them, one of them was wearing a helmet with digital eyes.

Simi: What the heck?!

Mitch: Vi, hold fire! They're with us. The Dabney store also noticed the glitch.

When hearing this Vi calmly desummoned the net, freeing the four techs.

Nameless: Who's the new girl?

Vi: ( sternly with her arms crossed: ) Name's Vi Violet, and you all need to retreat back to your headquarters now. None of you have the experience or the training to deal with this kind of glitch-

Five: What she means is that she's our combat and app specialist.

Nameless: ( to Mitch: ) She's a feisty one, ain't she?

Mitch: You have no idea.

Vi: ( with a serious expression: ) Once again. Please return to your stores, all of you. I have the situation handled and I don't require assistance or any backup.

Wes: No once, Combat App girl, but I'm pretty sure you're not the boss of us. Plus the glitch went all the way here from Dabney, heat signatures don't lie.

Vi groaned in slight annoyance when suddenly both tech groups felt the ground shake beneath them as they heard the sounds of an infant crying.

The combat and app specialist quickly reacted when the shaking stopped before anyone could say or do anything, as she summoned a giant cat that was the size of a horse and was wearing a saddle.

( A/n: Meet Vi's companion pet! )

Miko looked at the cat in awe while everyone else was looking at the giant feline in shock as Vi  got on the cat's saddle.

Vi: ( to both tech groups, sternly: ) Go back to what you were doing. I have the situation handled. ( To her companion pet: ) Let's Move, Omen.

The giant cat, now revealed to be named " Omen " meowed in response before he began running forward, leaving the other techs behind.

That's when the other techs got a glitch alert on their gauntlets and saw that another glitch had appeared near the glitch Vi is after.

Mitch: Looks like Miss Quiet is going to be needing backup after all.

Miko: Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go help Vi-Vi!

( Meanwhile with Vi and Omen )

Vi held onto Omen's saddle as they were tracking down the moving classified glitch, and a slightly worried expression formed on Vi's face as she saw that the glitch was moving towards the road.

Vi: Come on, Omen, we need to get to them before they get themselves hurt by a car.

Omen nods his head in response before he begins running faster. Neither of them knowing that there was another glitch coming their way and that the other techs were trying to follow them.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think about Vi's companion pet Omen or what you think the classified glitch might look like.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜