(016) romance is not dead if you keep it just yours

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

nev's heart was racing so fast, she felt faint.

"nev?"

"you like me?" she blinked.

"more like in love with you, but yeah basically." mattia shrugged.

"are you sure?"

"yes, i'm sure." he laughed.

after chris rejected her, nev's self value plummeted. she felt like she could never win. like she could never be right.

mattia knew that, even though he never dared to comment on it. he meticulously, and carefully helped, and encouraged her to think highly of herself throughout small interactions.

he made sure to compliment her personality a lot, and not just her looks. he always told her that she was worth more than any of the girls he followed, and on the rare occasion that she gets really jealous he'd unfollow them for her.

just now, nev realized that he was being the best boyfriend on planet earth, and they weren't even dating.

"hello?"

"oh!" she stood up. nev realized that she was zoning out a lot and that probably didn't look got.

"what- are you okay?" he stood up directly after her, putting his hands on her arms worriedly.

"i'm in love with you too."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"wait- so, larri was never having anyone over?" nev asked.

mattia was driving them back home when she asked how and why he decided to tell her he loved her today.

"nope." mattia shook his head. "i knew i wanted to tell you i loved you today. i physically couldn't wait any longer, and i'd rather do it at the park than in the kitchen, you know? so i had to get you out of the house and i needed an excuse that you couldn't say no to."

"okay mastermind."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

neveahh added to their story !

nailea devora replied to your story: OKAYY LOVING THE SOFT LAUNCH

nailea devora
replied to your story: OKAYY LOVING THE SOFT LAUNCH

PERIODD

nicolassturniolo
replied to your story: how long r u gonna be soft launching for i physically cannot wait to know

girl ur better than everyone else u don't have to wait to know 😜😜
call me and i'll tell u EVERYTHING

mattiapolibio
replied to your story: when the fuck did u take this pic?? this isn't from today????

yeah it's kinda a really old pic 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

larray
replied to your story: IT WORKED

YUP!!!
can't believe u knew abt this and kept quiet
so proud of u big mouth ❤️❤️

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"how long have you been taking pictures of me cooking for?" mattia joked, pulling in the driveway.

"since you started to take pictures of me while i get ready." she joked back. she laughed as she saw the color drain from his face.

"you knew about that?" he gaped. "and you didn't say anything?"

"how could i?" she scoffed. "i was doing the same exact shit."

they walked in the house and saw larri waiting patiently on the floor.

"YOU'RE BACK!" he stood up, a kitchen knife in his hand.

"we are." mattia grinned, oblivious to the very scary knife larri was gripping.

"why are you holding that?" nev asked.

"why the fuck are you holding that!" mattia realized after neveah pointed it out.

"for extra measures." larri shrugged. "incase i need to cut off any ballsacks."

mattia's hand immediately swung to cover them.

nev stared at larri, then at mattia, then at larri again.

"and still, the stereotype is that girls are the dramatic ones."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

mostly a filler cause idk what to  write abt + i couldn't keep my pookie a0871400 waiting