(013) i should hate you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"chris, I know i'm your brother, and i'm supposed to support all your decisions, but i don't support this." nick said honestly.

"how was i supposed to know?" chris groaned, looking at the picture of mattia on nev's spam.

"you were supposed to dump whatever her name is for neveah the second she showed up at our house." matt said.

"you can't decide you like her now after she's happily forgotten about you." nick said.

"for all the right reasons." matt added.

"can you calm down?" chris said, "i know i fucked up, but i really don't need this." he got up and went to his room.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"wait so you're 100% over chris?" nai asked nev over facetime.

"98%." nev said, "i'm still a bit butthurt. but i think tia'll ask me to be his girlfriend soon."

"yeah, me too." nai nodded, "i feel it. in my balls."

"same." nev nodded seriously.

"seriously, though, be careful. i don't want you going through any of the shit i heard him do."

"i will, i will."

"also, i booked you a plane ticket. it's in 3 days. bye." nai suddenly hung up.

3 days?

how was he going to ask her to be his girlfriend in just 3 days?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the first day went by, he took her to the park. they had this beautiful picnic, and they ran around and had the time of their lives.

the second day went by, he took her to see a movie. they almost kissed. he backed out.

it was the third day, and he was driving her to the airport. she was about to go through security when he stopped her.

"do you-"

"oh my god, that's chris." she cut him off. "you're joking, we're on the same flight? oh no." she groaned.

"oh." he blinked, "maybe you won't be on the same row?"

"i hope not." she shuddered. she checked the time and realized she was a bit late. "shit- i gotta go."

she gave him a big teddy bear hug and ran.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

to her luck, chris wasn't in the same row as her, he was in exactly in front of her. for the whole flight, she had to look at the back of his head.

she decided to ignore him, and just focus on the movie she was watching.

"i should hate you! god, i feel so stupid." the female character raged. "all i ever think about is where the hell you even are."

"i never asked you to!" the guy fired back.

"it's impossible not to! i am reminded of you every single waking second, and i hate it." she said. "i have this loving boyfriend who would bend over backwards doing everything you were too lazy to do, but i still end up thinking about how to right side of my neck still smells like you. about how the hoodie you gave me is the only hoodie i wear, and i refuse to wash it because it smells like you."