9. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝

Alexis's POV {Surprised right? Me too

Alexis's POV {Surprised right? Me too. i didn't actually planned it like this, and that's probably why this update took a bit time.}

I was in a room? Hall might be better. We were a total 10 people in this hall. I had reached Busan this afternoon, and was directly escorted to the dining table by my Aunt. I didn't decline obviously, I just asked her if I could at least get freshened up and put away my luggage for instance, and she smiled and showed me a room.

This was a freaking Bungalow we were in. Totally giving mediaeval times by it, and I fucking loved it. We had eaten lunch after I had freshened up, and I was introduced with many people. Precisely 7 cousins. The weird thing? We all were from different provinces.

Strangely enough, there were only two adults with all of us in the whole Bungalow. Wasn't this supposed to be a family gathering? I shaked the weird thoughts off my mind as I listened to what my Godmother said. Amongst the two people here, one my Aunt, the second one was our Godmother, or Ma as she told us to call her.

She was old, old. But of course she didn't look like old. Vampires age very slow, and according to what she told us, she had powers that made her not look old. She was legit 1300 years old. You heard that right. I had so much questions on how she had survived and how many things she has seen in such forever, but I tried to keep my curiosity in. We were here for 7 days. I can get to it anytime.

''I hope you all remember that this isn't just a normal family gathering right children?'' Ma said. I felt bittersweet addressing her that. It gave me some memories that were painful. Life can never be fair, can it? We all nodded as she continued.

''Well-'' she said, but was cut off when my rang off. I looked at everyone apologetically, as I turned it silent after seeing it was Jinnie calling. She won't mind once she gets to know the reason.

''You can attend it if it's important Ali darling.'' Ma said, and I shook my head lightly. ''It was my friend Ma. She won't mind it.'' I told her and she smiled before continuing. ''Well as I was saying, this isn't a normal gathering. I have- attend it darling. I'm sure it's something important.'' Ma said, after my phone ringing disturbed her again.

Normally I would cut it too, but it was the second time Jinnie was calling. And she knows better not to call once I cut it off. I nodded to her, apologizing for disturbance as I excused myself to a corner after attending the call.

''Girl you better have a good reason for this.'' I said on the call. I wasn't mad at her. It's just how we talk.
''I have Ali. It happened again. Yesterday when I was Jimin, it had happened right? In between the session, I had gotten a bit closer to him. Almost intimate. Both our eyes were violet. Deep violet Ali. Permanently for that moment. Today I went to check out a house with Tae. And I had confessed.'' she said. She was panting. I know she was hyperventilating. God why am I not there.