8. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

Soojin's POV

''Tae, remind me again why are we here?'' I asked nudging him, standing in front of two huge gates that lead to an estate. This man here, barged into the dorm at 9 AM on a sunday morning, telling me to get ready and that we were going to look for a house. Ali left in the morning for Busan too, and I was alone in the room. For one second, I was almost caught for having a guy in the girl's dormitory.

''Because we're looking for a house.'' he shrugged, looking at me in confusion. Let me smack the confusion out of him.

''These are mansions Tae.'' I told him.

''Ow. I know Jinnie. but think about it, we are going to buy a house anyway~ We both have money,. so why not go for a small upgrade instead?'' he spoke in a sing-song voice, making that cute bear face of his. No, I'm not getting trapped in that now.

''You call this a small upgrade? Why do we need mansions with 9 rooms all of a sudden when we'll be the only two living beings in it?'' I asked him in disbelief.

''Look Jinnie, just tell me why not. We can have many friends over, and basically, this won't even make a dent in our money. Let me spoil you for this one time at-least?'' he spoke, almost whining by the end.

''Wow. Why do you want to spoil me Tae?'' I asked back, getting no answer from him.

''Welcome Mr.Kim. I suppose you were the one who contacted me for the mansion.'' a man came at the very moment, shaking hands with Tae while I looked at him again. I guess we're doing this. I don't have the strength to oppose that cute grin anymore.

''Thank you Mr. Choi. I'm Kim Taehyung and this here is my mate, Lee Soojin.'' he said, snaking an arm around my waist as he pulled me closer. Yeah, I don't have butterflies. I have freaking dinosaurs flying in my stomach. The man looked at me with a disgusted expression which he was quick to mask on as soon as he heard the word 'mate'. Of course he'll get my scent.

''This way Mr. Kim.'' he said, guiding us towards the big gates.

''Let's go Soo.'' Tae said back to me, his hold on my waist tightening as we walked behind the man. The things he does to me. I still can't even get over the fact that my first kiss is no more and now this. It feels surreal.

______________
Taehyung's POV

She is so cute. Just this morning she almost smacked my soul out of my body when she found out i was buying a mansion for both of us. And there she was, almost jumping in excitement the moment she saw the first one.

I am just waiting for the yes. I know she likes it.