4. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

SOOJIN'S POV

SOOJIN'S POV

''Did you know fishes can cough underwater?'' Jimin spoke, making me start laughing again. My belly was literally hurting at this point. My phone rang up a bell, as I composed myself a bit, looking at the caller name.

TAE is calling you.
Pick up:
YES / no

                                                                     ~~~~

''IS IT TRUE YOU SAW PARK JIMIN IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES AND YOU'RE GOING TO GET PERSONAL TRAINING FROM HIM FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS?!!'' screamed my mate from the other side, making me siding my phone away from my ears.

''Woah. Calm your horses down man!'' I whisper yelled into the phone, apologetically smiling at Jimin. Thank god it wasn't on speaker.

''AND HOW DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO THAT? AND Wait- why are you whispering?" he asked me in the same tone as me.

''I'm out with someone Tae.'' I spoke, hoping he'll wait till I could explain.

''Who are you out with now? Alexis and Jungkook are with me!'' he asked me again whispering for some reason.

''I'm- Ugh! I'm out with Jimin!'' I spoke into the speaker and waited for the outburst which never came.

''Tae?''

''TAE?!'' I screamed into the phone speaker, hoping he was okay.

''You're out with Park Jimin? THE Park Jimin?!'' he asked as I heard a thud sound into the phone and rushing of footsteps.

''Hello Jinnie! What did just happen?!'' Ali spoke from the other side.

''Leave that! What happened to Tae?! Where are you all?'' I asked her back, panicking.

''He's lying on the ground making weird faces! I don't understand!'' she yelled from the other side which came out on speaker due to my ear touching the screen.

''Where are you Ali?'' I asked her quickly, taking my bag.

''At the hideout girl! Come fast! He's going insane!'' she yelled back, and I quickly cut the call turning to Jimin. After the class today, he told me he was hungry and I instinctually named my favourite restraunt to him. He insisted I should come with him if I didn't have any classes left and even after me declining it numerous times he kept insisting so here we are.

''I'm sorry Jimin. But I think I'll have to go, my friends have created chaos today.'' I said as I reflected a apologetic smile at him as he looked at me in total confusion. At least he was patient enough to not ask a million questions.