6. 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝

''Your majesty, the queen

''Your majesty, the queen. She is dead.''

''Thanks for the information Daehyun. However, don't bury her body in the royal graveyard. I don't want anyone to know it. The information needs to stay confidential.''

''There's something else we need to tell you, your highness.''

''Go on.''

''Her body, we tried burning it first, but it's kind of undestroyable. The body not being destroyed by any means causes the soul to be trapped into limbo. But the thing is that, in one of my visions I saw the queen's soul escape limbo. I discussed it with experienced authorities of vampire souls. However, no one seems to know what happened. We're afraid the soul is somewhere present in the universe since she can't go to the afterlife, without her body being destroyed.''

''Bury her body Daehyun. In the cemetry near the Astronomy department building. Use E-302 for the security of the body. Make sure her body decomposes. We cannot afford any misfits here. Make sure no one knows too. Don't make the protocol look suspicious.''

''We'll make sure of that your highness.''

''Is there any way you can find her soul?''

''No we cannot your highness. Her being a spirit makes her untraceable. We're just afraid that she might be related to the prophecy somehow.''

''Keep me up with the updates.''

''Yes, your highness.''

_______________________________________

The early rays of the rising sun approached the living room travelling through the woods, shining directly on her face as she groaned in her sleep, moving around while pressing her eyelids together in attempt to stop the light.

She lifted her right hand, placing it on her eyes as she trd to grab the blanket up with her other one but couldn't, as her hand was tangled in something. Groaning due to the loss of her sleep, she removed the hand from her eyes trying to look what was holding it, when she realized her bed didn't feel the same soft and fluffy. She tried thrashing around, coming up to the realization that she wasn't even on her bed. She was sleeping on something hard, more specifically on a person.

Jungkook. Her eyes widened in realization as the sleep said goodbye to her, and she looked around finding out she was directly sleeping on him, and more specifically on his chiseled naked chest. His muscular arms that had more tattoos than she could count in a glance tightly clutched around her waist, holding onto her for dear life. Their legs were tangled with one another while they slept on the living room couch, his shirt he wore long gone along with the blanket they were supposed to be wrapped in.

Empty bowls of ramen were placed on the coffee table along with both their bag packs, one of their laptop placed in between, playing some random drama on. She tried thinking what she should do in her position, when he suddenly changed his position turning on the side, grabbing herself with him, grabbing the fallen blanket from the floor and covering both of them as he fell asleep again as she watched him do everything.