Chapter 17: Corruption on Kibole Town

Chapter 17: Corruption in Kibole Town

When Allen and Gavin teleported to the Mogoru Empire Allen opened his eyes after experiencing disorientation from the use of teleportation scroll, he heard the voice of someone.

" Greetings, Welcome to Kibole Town. "

They heard the voice of a crook old woman welcoming them in her delighted and shrilly voice. Besides them, other people are glancing and listening to the old woman.

The teleportation scroll to Mogoru Empire that Gavin acquired for them is from the Stan Territory's Underworld. In the Stan Territory's underworld, like some in the Roan Kingdom's underworld, there exists a Black Market where people could do some illegal proceedings and transactions. All of the questionable things are happening in the black market.

Out of all the black markets that exist in the Roan Kingdom, the black market of the stan territory is the largest. Before Gavin gave him the scroll and they teleported to Mogoru Empire, he told Allen an interesting fact.

" The other underworld black markets of the Roan Kingdom have a lot of things coming from other countries. But, 4th prince, it was strange that the Stan Territory Underworld Black Market has an abundance of goods procured illegally from the Mogoru Empire. "

The teleportation scroll that Gavin acquired for them has a designated time and date to be used. After that according to the person who sold the teleportation scroll to Gavin, the teleportation scroll wouldn't work if it wasn't used at the required time and date.

Glancing around at the people beside them who were looking disoriented and the crook-hooded old woman welcoming them, Allen understood.

The teleportation scroll isn't just a scroll containing random teleportation magic to the Mogoru Empire. The teleportation scroll is a scroll that teleports the users of the said scroll to a designated portal in Mogoru Empire which happens to be this Kibole Town.

" Our wonderful town contains different things that you could acquire as long as you have enough money to spend! Items from different countries! Even from different continents! We have magical creatures that you could have as a pet! They are available in Kibole Town's auction house! We also have different entertainments available for our loaded customers! Casino, Pleasure House, as long as you have money, you are welcome to our town! Most of all, you could even acquire a slave of your choice! "

After greeting and introducing their town's specialties, some people stepped forward to ask some questions. Most of those questions are about their purpose and identities.

" I am Lenny and this is Geralt. We are mercenaries from the Northern Continent. We have finished our mission in the Roan Kingdom, so we decided to go to the Caro Kingdom to find a new job. We only passed by here at the Mogoru Empire. "

The person, who Allen was certain a town guard, nodded his head while he was holding an orb in his hand. Glancing briefly at the people who were asking questions about the other teleportation scroll users from the Roan Kingdom, Allen noted that the other people were wearing the same armor as the person in front of him. They were also holding an orb ball like the person in front of Allen who was questioning him.

There's no doubt that the person and the others are town guards of the Kibole Town. Whatever happening in this town, the lord of the town has permitted it from happening.

" I see, Sir Lenny! Can we ask what is the mission that you have done in the Roan Kingdom? "

" Our client from the Askosan asked us to steal an item from a Roan Kingdom noble. The Askosan Noble told us that the item originally belonged to them in the 1st place. "

" Wonderful! Sir Lenny! You and Sir Geralt have done amazing feats! "

Seeing the guard who was trying to bootlick and praise them so intensely, Allen was smiling coldly inside his mind.

" It was nothing. "

Allen then handed the guard some silver coin currency of the Mogoru Empire. The currency was also obtained by Gavin in the Stan Territory Underworld Black Market.

With what was happening here, Allen understands that a secret dealings was happening between the Kibole Town and the Stan Territories Black Market.

' Is the Stan Nobles involved in what is happening here? '

Accepting the tip greedily, the guard's smile widened, and the look he was giving Allen became fonder.

However, if Allen was in his appearance as Prince Alexis, he was certain that the gaze directed towards him would be different. Currently, Allen is disguised as a young man in his early 20s who has the appearance of Gammon Octo. A person back in his world who was the descendant of Sateriasis Venomania, the user of lust sin vessel.

The guard sighed to Allen.

" It's a pity Sir Lenny that you are only passing by. However, if you happen to pass by here again during the first week of March, there was a mission that required mercenaries like you and give hefty rewards. Our lord's honored guest would arrive and they require mercenaries for an important mission. "

Nodding his head and smiling slightly, Allen thanked the guard and gave him another Mogoru Empire's silver coins currency.

Eventually, Allen and Gavin were deemed safe and didn't have any harbor malicious intentions toward the Mogoru Empire. They can't sense any lies coming from Allen's mouth. They were allowed entrance to the Mogoru Empire and traveled there to reach their destination the Caro Kingdom.

Unknown to the guard and the people that let them pass, Most of the things that Allen told them were lies. The orb didn't light up because of exposing Allen's lies because of the Devil of Pride, Lady Marie.

[ Mere useless things, what are they, decorations? ]

' Don't say that Lady Marie, those Orb Lie Detectors would work normally. However, Devils like you affect magic tools. And I was thankful for your help. '

[ Hmph. As you should be... Well, this town contains nothing. I can't sense any Devils nearby or in this town. ]

' Thank you, Lady Marie. '

A few hours later, Allen and Gavin left Kibole Town after buying the teleportation scroll to Caro Kingdom. Once again, they activated the teleportation scroll and arrived at their destination.

This time, the place that they arrive in the Caro Kingdom is called Dubbori Territory.