Chapter 16: Traveling

    After the brief conversation with King Zed and acting like a fool in front of him, Crown Prince Alver, and the guards, Allen left. Just like he promised, he didn't forget to fulfill his promise to Lady Marie.

He relinquishes his hold over Alexis' body to Lady Marie. However, Allen reminded her to don't violate anything over his conditions. She must not step the line over acting as the current Alexis Crossman.

Allen felt relief that Lady Marie didn't do anything ridiculous and out of character for Prince Alexis while controlling the body. For the past two days, Lady Marie using Prince Alexis' body has engaged herself in having a tea party of her own and making Gavin prepare several desserts for her to eat.

Other than eating sweets and drinking tea, Lady Marie has spent playing house with Prince Alexis' dolls. Spending her time chatting with them.

Since possessing Prince Alexis, Allen has decided to avoid interacting with those dolls unless necessary. The dolls were made by the servants to get Prince Alexis to react during the first year after his mother and sister's death.

The two dolls were modeled after his mother and sister. According to the servants, Prince Alexis believes that the dolls were indeed his mother and his twin sister after he was given those dolls by the servant.

Prince Alexis would be distraught if he didn't see those dolls in his bedroom. Now acting as Prince Alexis, Allen didn't remove the dolls from the bedroom, however, it made him uncomfortable.

Prince Alexis and his appearance were the same. Prince Alexis looks like Allen and almost resembles himself in everything.

It was also one of the reasons why the Sun God Sickle decided to choose Prince Alexis as his vessel.

Prince Alexis is Allen in a parallel world.

And if Prince Alexis resembles Allen, Concubine Anna, and Princess Rianne is the parallel version of his mother and Riliane. It was a relief that King Zed didn't resemble his father at all.

They were completely different and King Zed didn't have any traces of him. He would have a hard time acting and pretending if King Zed resembled his father, Arth Lucifen D'Autriche.

After the 2 break days and the agreement between him and Lady Marie, it was now February 8, 781 on Felix's calendar. Over the past 2 days, Gavin has prepared all of the things they need to travel to the Vegas City of Caro Kingdom.

To reach the Caro Kingdom, there are various possible ways. However, the fastest was passing the Mogoru Empire to reach the Caro Kingdom.

For Allen to reach the Mogoru Empire, there are 3 ways. The least convenient and which would take 1 week is taking a carriage to reach the Mogoru Empire. It was something that Allen couldn't afford to do considering he needed to reach Vegas City on February 11. There are also other inconveniences like the border patrol of both the Roan Kingdom and the Mogoru Empire.

The 2nd option is to fly from the Roan Kingdom to the Mogoru Empire. Take a rest for a bit at Mogoru Empire before flying to Caro Kingdom.

Blessed by the Sun God Sickle, whose authority was the Sun, Life, Farming, and Harvest, and also the one of the Gods responsible for creating the various races of Humans in the 3rd period. Allen was blessed with an affinity for Light, Healing, and Support Magic in this new world.

However, it was also ironic for Sickle to be the Sun God. Sickle isn't the true owner of the Heavenly Yard. He was only a mere caretaker. It was even more ironic when Allen discovered that he was the former master of Grave Yard. The former owner of the Domain related to Death and things forgotten.

The Current Owner of the graveyard is Banica Conchita. The Demon of Gluttony. After Allen's death in the 4th period and before being transported to this world, Sickle informed him that Banica Conchita along with her loyal followers had decided to travel to parallel worlds to experience new 'delicacies'.

Allen Avadonia doesn't want to envision or imagine those various delicacies that Banica Conchita wants to partake in and eat. He could feel a little sympathy for seeing Banica's tragic childhood because of Sickle. However, he would never understand her delight and enjoyment in eating.

Allen's method of flying to the Mogoru Empire is risky. Since Allen is only blessed by Sickle's Authority as the Sun God, Allen doesn't have any levitation magic that could allow him to fly. The only method that he has is using vessels of sin and transforming into a Devil.

The Sin Contractors just like in his former world can turn into a devil. However unlike in his former world which there wasn't any limit, in this world, the sin vessels that Ma has created have only allowed the Sin Contractors to transform into a Devil for a limited period.

Possessing 2 sin vessels under his command, Allen can transform into a devil in under 1 hour.

However, if Allen decided to transform into a devil and travel to the Mogoru Empire. It is considered a Death Sentence.

Mogoru Empire is the headquarters of the Church of the Sun God. Allen is certain that Demon/Devil Magic falls under the Dark Attribute. It was known that the Church of the Sun God doesn't tolerate Dark Attribute magic users and beings.

What's worse if he was detected by the followers of the Church of the Sun God, Allen would fall under the eyes of the Sun God of this world.

Sickle has told him that the Gods of this world don't interfere as much as they used to in the past. However, Sickle could sense their meddling and interference. The Gods of this world would still keep a watchful eye from time to time. It was best for Allen for his presence to remain undetected.

His presence in this world was unwelcome even though his task was a noble task. Collecting the vessels of malice and objects of the end which were capable of destroying this world and killing those Gods.

Lastly, the most feasible and convenient method of travel to the Mogoru Empire for Allen and Gavin was the use of the Teleportation Scroll to the Mogoru Empire. Secretly bought and acquired by Gavin in the Roan Kingdom's black market.

Masking his and Gavin's identity once again, now as Lenny and Geralt. Two traveling mercenaries of the Northern Continent, Allen and Gavin teleported to the Mogoru Empire.