Bio

Name: Vi Violet

Nicknames: Miss Quiet ( Mitch ), Vi-Vi ( Miko ), Miss Violet

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Looks:

Some of her personality: She's an intelligent girl that takes her job as a Glitch tech seriously

Some of her personality: She's an intelligent girl that takes her job as a Glitch tech seriously. She doesn't talk much about her family or how she became a glitch tech, she only mentions that she's the youngest out of ten kids.

Abilities: Incredibly skilled in close hand to hand combat as she's not afraid to get herself hurt by a glitch, she can somehow predict every move her opponent makes when she's focused.

Weapon: Glitch tech gauntlet

Her companion pet: ( Will be revealed later 😜 )

Family: Nine unnamed older siblings, unnamed father ( status unknown  )

Love interest: Unknown ( for now, feel free to guess who it is. )

Head cannon voice: Fenneko from Aggretsuko

- Fun Facts -

• She lives in an apartment by herself, and refuses to tell any of the other techs where.

• She drives to work on a motorcycle, and she only goes on patrols on it in case of emergencies.

• She sometimes gets complaints from other teens outside the store, that she looks like a character from a mobile game.

• The other techs have never seen her drink or eat anything other than energy drinks and salads.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the bio, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on any theories you might have on Vi or who you think might be her love interest.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜