71

Target not reached but I can't wait ❤️

Also regarding the maths problem, there is an explanation in my conversation board as to why Veer is wrong. Those who follow me would've already got the notification and if you are not following me....why not lol....

There's a lot happening in my conversation board. There are fun facts, guest appearances from my characters, and a lot more. It's a good deal haha, and it's free, you should definitely try!!!

Next chapter target - 1000 votes 550 comments

*** Adinath ***

"So?" I asked giving the general his third glass of alcohol, "What's the reason behind your drinking?"

"Gati lost," he replied in his drunk voice.

"Should've invited her as well then," I said sarcastically, "for a glass or two."

"Respectfully your highness, shut up," the general replied as he extended his glass again.

"Do you really have to?" I asked.

"This is the 4th glass," he replied, "You are supossed to say this after my 5th glass."

I sighned.

"One more drink and you will start disregarding the protocols," I said, "You will start adressing me by my name."

"You don't want that?" the general asked confused.

I paused for a while before replying.

"Not anymore," I answered, "It hurts to repeatedly fly high only to be crushed back to the ground. The pain is unsufferable and I'd rather not have that."

The general fell silent.

A part of me hoped that he would atleast in his drunk state, take pity and accept me as his brother but he didn't.

"Alright, I won't drink anymore," he said and took back his glass.

"So you'd rather not drink than accept me as your brother?" I asked angrily.

"No, that's not what I...."

"Never mind," I interrupted and poured the alcohol in two empty glasses. "Enjoy your night. I am leaving and I'll lock the door," I said and walked away with the remaining alcohol ignoring the general's calls.

"Abandon the corridors," I commanded my soldiers the moment I stepped outside my private chambers. 

I'd rather not have them hear the drunk general......

And headed to our chambers to spend time with Vaishu, my only family. 

******

I took a deep breath before opening the door to compose myself and wiped the little tears threatening to come out of my eyes. 

Let the sorrow end with me.....let me share happiness with the women I love....

I thought as I opened the door only to be greeted by a little girl running towards me.

"Shiva bhaiyya," Nidhi, the girl from the temple ran towards me and hugged me. Her tiny head hitting my knees making my heart scream in joy.

"Oh my sweet little angel," I said lifting her up in my arms with a smile forgetting everything that happened before, "What brings you here?"

"Apparently she lives near Rashi's home," Vaishu replied walking towards us, "and has been pestering her to bring her to the palace to meet us. "So I thought the Queen and the princess shall have a girl's night," she added as Nidhi smiled at her.