nineteen.

Being seventeen weeks pregnant with twins and trying to zip a purple corset-style dress does not work in my favour; it's much more difficult than I thought it would be. My long blonde hair is curled, my makeup is done and zipping up this dress is the last step to complete my Halloween costume, but I'm tired, breathless and on the verge of tears from trying.

After one last attempt, I hold my dress over my boobs and head downstairs to find Nathan, something I should have done ten minutes ago.

"Nath!" I shout, making my way into the kitchen, completely and utterly stressed.

"Oh dear, what's wrong?" Nathan turns around and everything suddenly stops. He's standing at the island, making up the Halloween baskets for the girls, dressed as Flynn Rider and I've never seen a more perfect sight.

"I, um, I can't zip my dress," I point to my back, slightly speechless.

He's staring also, a smile growing on his face as he takes me in, "Turn around and I'll do it; you look fucking beautiful, sweetheart."

"Thank you," my cheeks warm with a blush when I turn around, out of sight of his gaze, and with one swift movement, he successfully zips my dress.

"Perfect," he presses a kiss on my shoulder.

"Like a lost princess?" I turn with a grin.

"Like mine, yes," he gently cups my cheek in his large hand. His eyes flicker from my painted lips back to my eyes, he moves his left hand to my hip and pulls me in further, finally kissing me.

I tangle my fingers through his hair, kissing him back, getting wrapped up in him when he lifts me, my legs around his waist. I don't question how he can, I'm too consumed with him. He doesn't head into the living room or turn us around into the kitchen like I expected; instead, he walks us into the dining room we never use.

Our kisses never break, not until we physically pull apart when he sets me on top of the large dining table. He pulls one of the chairs out and stands between my legs, pushing my dress up around my thighs. With his shirt, I pull him closer and he lays kisses on my neck, causing the throbbing between my thighs to worsen.

"We have ten minutes; do you think we can make it work?" he asks, and I push his pants down in response, allowing his cock to spring free, giving him a louder answer than any words could, "I'll pull out, we don't have time for the clean up and I don't have a condom."

"You can finish in my mouth," I say as I pull my panties down my legs, allowing them to fall to the floor.

He runs his thumb over my lip which I assume is still stained with my pink lipstick, "Are you going to stain my cock with this lipstick, Iris?"

I smile, pumping his dick in my hand, "If there's any left on my lips by the time you're ready for me."

"How did I get so lucky with you?" his question makes me laugh.

"Please just fuck me, Nath," I'm impatient now.

Wordlessly, he takes his cock and guides the tip of him through my folds, sleeping my clit a few times in the process before he finally slips into me. My head tips back as he starts to rock into me, and I reach between us, circling my clit, receiving further pleasure.

He cups my cheek, watching me in awe, "You're so fucking gorgeous, Iris."

Before I can reply and tell him how handsome he looks right now, he kisses me. My fingers are in his hair again, kissing him back, needing only him to breathe. He nibbles down on my bottom lip, causing a moan to wreck through me, and he soothes it instantly, sucking gently before he kisses me again properly; our tongues tangled much like our limbs.