DAY 10 - PART 1

11 DAYS BEFORE THE END

11 DAYS
BEFORE THE END

🎥

flashback to
yesterday night at 10pm

Yoongi asked him curiously, "You wanted to see me ?"

"Yes. I've thought a lot about everything," Hao remarked.

Yoongi questioned him, "Are you afraid of not being fateful to Hanbin?"

"How do you know ?" Hao asked in a surprised tone.

"Who doesn't ?", Yoongi replied and went on to say, "I understand you but the thing is if your feelings for Hanbin is really strong then you won't be scared right ?"

"I know but I don't know why I'm feeling like I've cheated on him", Hao replied.

"Maybe because you're afraid of being caught", Yoongi said and continued, "Honestly, I'm not the right person to talk about this but I hope you'll be forgiven. It's not easy to find someone who truly loves you, so don't let him go"

With a smile on his face, Hao nodded.

"Don't worry. I'm always available to help," Yoongi smiled.

Hao nodded again, feeling grateful for Yoongi's advice. He knew that Yoongi was right, he shouldn't let go of someone who truly loved him. But at the same time, he couldn't help but feel guilty.

Yoongi noticed the conflicted look on Hao's face and patted his shoulder reassuringly. "Just follow your heart, but also consider the consequences of your actions. Hanbin is a nice guy, and if you talk to him when you finally meet him, I'm sure he'll understand"

Hao nodded again, feeling comforted by Yoongi's words but he was afraid of hurting him and potentially ruining what they already have.

"Don't worry, I'll be there for you if you need someone to talk to," Yoongi said with a smile, sensing Hao's hesitation.

"Thank you.. I really appreciate it," Hao said with a small smile.

"Anytime," Yoongi replied, patting his shoulder once more before walking away.

Hao took a deep breaths. With Yoongi's words of encouragement in his mind, Hao went to his room and fell asleep.

☘️

The contestants all woke up and realized that there weren't many days left. Ricky headed downstairs and saw Wonbin preparing his breakfast.

Wonbin greeted him with a smile and offered him some food. Ricky accepted and thanked him. They both sat down and started eating together. While eating, they talked about everything, especially Gyuvin.

"It's crazy that there are just few days left. I still feel like I have to do so much to impress Gyuvin." Ricky said to him truthfully.

"I know, right ? It's getting more and more intense," Wonbin shot back.