DAY 7 - PART 1

The sun streamed through the windows of the lavish mansion

The sun streamed through the windows of the lavish mansion. As the contestants slowly emerged from their rooms and gathered in the living room, they knew that today would be a crucial day in the competition. Two of them would be eliminated and sent home. Everyone tried to put on a brave face, but the tension in the air was visible.

🌹

Room 3
(Sung Hanbin, Taerae,
Hao and Kuanjui)

First to wake up was Hanbin. He notice that time was passing quickly and that today was already day seven. Also, he also realized that he and Hao were on a mission, and because things weren't going well because of the recent events, he knew he needed to talk to him about it. What was worse was that everyone knew he and Gyuvin were ex-boyfriends. Nobody would ever assume that he and Hao were currently dating. As he noticed Hao beginning to wake up, he greeted him. "Good morning, Hao!!"

"Good morning!!", Hao stated while rubbing his eyes. "I feel like sleeping more, I'm exhausted," he continued.

"Unfortunately you can't sleep a lot right now, Jimin is definitely coming soon" , Hanbin advised him.

"Yeah, you are right. Also, I honestly have no idea who is leaving today, who do you think will go ?, he questioned.

"I really don't know who but it will be someone who definitely haven't really find someone", Hanbin responded.

Hao replied, "You might be right," and then Jimin suddenly sent a message informing them all that he would be arriving in thirty minutes.

Holding Hao's hand, Hanbin said, "We have to prepare ourselves", before dragging him from the bed. Then, drawing nearer to him, he whispered, "We need to talk privately later."

"Excuse me, am I bothering you ?", Taerae spoke as he completely got up.

Laughing, they both exclaimed, "SORRY!!!". They then quickly got ready to meet everyone in the living room.

As they reached the living room, they could see the others already gathered there. Everyone had a serious look on their face, "Good morning everyone," Jimin said as he walked into the room.

The contestants greeted him with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. "Today is a big day," Jimin continued, "Two of you will be eliminated and sent home. So, without wasting your time, I will reveal who are the 2 contestants leaving".

As they all waited for Jimin to bring out the names of the contestants who were leaving, there was an obvious sense of tension in the room. "The 2 constestants who got eliminated are... Bak doa and Seunghwan. Please I will like the two of you to stand up and come and join me"

"Seunghwan? I'm a little bit surprise," Woongki said.

Then Jimin looked at everyone with a smile and said, "There will always be a twist in here. Please come and join me, Wonbin and Jaehyun."