DAY 4 - PART 1

🎥

🎥

HOUSE 1
(Matthew and Jiwoong)

Matthew woke up, got out of bed and did his typical morning routine. He made the decision to go and check on Jiwoong to see if he was awake before preparing breakfast. Surprisingly, Jiwoong was already awake and dressed up. It was hard for Matthew to deny how attractive he was.

"Good morning, Matthew !" Jiwoong walked up to him and asked, "Did you sleep well ?"

Matthew chuckled, "Yes, I thought you were still sleeping"

"Well to be honest, I usually get up early. You also ?"

Looking into his eyes, Matthew responded, "Yeah, we do share at least one thing."

Jiwoong nodded and said, "Let's go downstairs and eat, I'm pretty sure Jimin will make an announcement soon", Matthew nodded and both of them went downstairs.

They were both curious to know what Jimin had to say today. As they sat down to eat, they chatted excitedly about the possibilities.

HOUSE 2
(Zhang Hao and Kuanjui)

Kuanjui woke up and immediately rushed to Zhang Hao's room to wake him, "Hao wake up!!!!!!!"

"What... What... What is it ?"

"I need to speak with you, so get ready. Jimin will probably make an announcement soon, too"

"All right, I'm coming,", Hao said standing up from his bed

After finishing preparing himself fully, Hao went downstairs where he saw Kuanjui preparing breakfast for the two of them.

Hao asked him, "So what do you want to tell me?"

"I'm curious as to why you didn't make any effort to be with Hanbin yesterday. I was actually helping you as well?", Kuanjui questioned

"I know I know, but I just felt like I had to think about everything", Hao replied

"What do you mean?", Kuanjui asked

"Nothing you will never understand"

"Well, I won't make you tell me anything, but watch out because it seems Gyuvin will do anything to be with Hanbin"

"I'm aware of that as well, but I trust Hanbin, so everything will be fine."

Hao was aware of Gyuvin's desire to be with Hanbin but he really trusted Hanbin.

HOUSE 3
(Gyuvin and Sung Hanbin)

When Hanbin woke up, he unlocked the shutters. He finds the view to be quite lovely. Hanbin took a deep breath and basked in the tranquility of the moment, feeling grateful to start his day with such a picturesque view, then got to his feet to get ready. He heard a knock as he was getting ready, "You can come in", he said.