DAY 5 - PART 1

🎥

🎥

HOUSE 2
(Zhang Hao and Kuanjui)

Hao had trouble sleeping all night. He was contemplating what had happened between Hanbin and Gyuvin the day before. He was wondering how they were able to kiss, wondering whether he missed something or if there was something he was unaware of.

"Oh Hao, you're awake," Kuanjui said entering his room

"Yes, I didn't get any sleep at all."

Kuanjui replied, laughing a little, "It shows, look at you, you seem exhausted. Anyway, how do you feel?"

"I'm feeling awful, I'm still shocked, how is that possible?"

Kuanjui remarked, "Well, when I say anything is possible, also what are you going to tell him today?"

"I want to know how he's feeling right now and if he's mad at me, but I know that seeing both of them will make me mad," Hao replied

"Don't yell or do anything, it will only make things worse,"

"I'll try, but I can't make any promises"

"Well, go and look after yourself, dress well, and let's go eat breakfast," Kuanjui said leaving his room

Hao nodded as he stood up and did what he usually do and dress up really nicely.

🌹

HOUSE 1
(Matthew and Jiwoong)

Both of them were already eating breakfast and talked about what they saw yesterday night.

"I'm still shocked to be honest, I never imagined that Gyuvin and Hanbin has something going on between them", Matthew exclaimed

"I think Gyuvin and Hanbin went on a date."

"Yes, you're right"

"Perhaps that is where everything started," Jiwoong guessed. 

"Yeah, but I mean I knew that Gyuvin liked Hanbin because we're both in the same room and he always mentioned that he wanted to be close to him... but I didn't know Hanbin also had a thing for him"

"To be honest with you, I always felt Hanbin liked Zhang Hao, because the way he always looks at him feels like he likes him", Jiwoong stated confidently