Day 6 - PART 1

🎥

🎥

They all woke up, their hearts filled with anticipation, knowing that the absent members would soon reunite with them. Woongki and Ricky headed to the kitchen, still talking about what happened yesterday. As they arrived, they saw Wumuti already making breakfast, "Good morning!", Wumuti greeted them and both of them returned his greeting.

"How do you feel about what happened yesterday?", Wumuti asked

Ricky stated, "I'm still a little shocked about everything."

"Are you feeling better because I remember you leaving earlier last night ?", Wumuti asked him

Ricky answered calmly, "Yes, I think so."

"Can I know why you left ? You don't have to tell if you don't want to Ricky", Wumuti told him

"No it's fine don't worry. Well it's just that I kinda like Gyuvin and hearing everything just hurt me"

"I get it. Well you must decide whether to speak with him when he returns or to keep quiet about it for the time being"

"The thing is I think Gyuvin really doesn't have a clue that Ricky likes him" , Woongki stated

"The thing also is that Gyuvin really seems to like Hanbin so you telling him that you like him will definitely affect him in a way" , Wumuti advised him.

"Will think about it", Ricky answered and continued, "To be honest, I don't even want to see him or talk to him"

Bak Doa abruptly entered the kitchen and asked, "Who are you all talking about?"

Woongki answered in a hurry, "No one."

They unexpectedly received a message from Jimin notifying them that the 6 participants will return to the main home in a short time and that he would be there in an hour.

ROOM 4
(Keita, Junhyeon, Seunghwan and Park Hanbin)

"So many things will happen today. I'm also happy that they are finally coming back," Park Hanbin stated as they were all getting ready for the day.

"Yeah, and Jimin will also reveal the game's winner. I really want to know who won," Keita said.

"Who do you think will win?", Wumuti asked

"Maybe Sung Hanbin. I feel like everyone want to know who he will choose to go on a date with if he wins", Keita replied

Seunghwan said, "Yes, but we must not forget that the viewers see things that we do not see"