DAY 4 - PART 2

🎥

🎥

"I wanted to talk to you Jeonghyeon", Haruto said and they both headed to one of the room's to talk.

As they entered the room, they both seat down and Haruto started, "So tell me, who do you like ?", he asked

"Well, I'm still not sure"

"Don't lie to me", Haruto said laughing and added, "okay tell me the first person who came to your mind when I ask you the question"

"Okay well Junghyun", he said confidently

"No way, I thought you like Wumuti for real"

"Well to be honest I want to know him also but you know it's just the beginning", Jeonghyeon said and added, "now tell me who you like ?"

"Well try to guess"

"Maybe Junhyeon ???"

"Well kinda, he's one of the people I want to know more about but there is someone else and he's ", as Haruto was talking someone shouted that they came back from the supermarket.

"Let's continue later," Haruto said as he stood up and asking Jeonghyeon to follow him, when both of them reached the room door, Jeonghyeon asked, "wait Haruto, is Junghyun that other guy ?"

"No don't worry", Haruto said laughing

As they were both heading downstairs they could see some of them taking all the necessity for the barbecue outside of the mantion, "Can I help ?", Haruto said to Taerae, and he nodded

Bak Doa and some of the other contestants were preparing the barbecue at some of them were sat around the big table.

They were now eating and enjoying the food as they could ear a signal, signaling that a new footage will be shown now. They all leave their food as they all headed in front of the big TV.

HOUSE 3
(Sung Hanbin and Kim Gyuvin)

Both of them were dancing, "you dance so well", Kim Gyuvin said to Hanbin

"You too, you are really really good", Hanbin said stopping the music

"okay now I always see you being cute, can you do a sexy dance for me ?", Hanbin asked and he could see that Gyuvin was surprised of the request, "I mean just a more mature dance you know what I mean ?"

"Oh I don't like how things are going Hao", Kuanjui said looking at Hao who was concentrating intensely on the video

"Oh it's getting hot in there", Ricky said laughing

Gyuvin smirked and suggested, "What if I dance a sexy dance for you?"

Hanbin answered laughing, "Well, show me what you've got. Just because I'm smiling or laughing, doesn't mean I don't take you seriously"