| C H A P T E R || S E V E N T E E N |

The conversation Jisung had with his father was rather short, he was clear with what he wanted to say.

That that'd be the last time his father hears from his son, the last time he hears Jisung's voice. He didn't wait for the man on the other side of the line to reply. Neither did he care about it just like how he had never cared about his own son's existence until recently.

Minho was rather dazed with what he had in his mind. When Jisung walked near him, he looked up at the younger with puzzled eyes until Jisung gave him his hand to hold.

"You asked me what you are to me, right, hyung?"

Minho looked down, huffing a soft broken laugh as Jisung sat down too reaching the same level as the older.

"I..don't care what are you, what you do and you can do. I'm sorry..I couldn't accept my own feelings until now." Jisung cupped the older's face, meeting their foreheads together as they closed their eyes.

"..I don't care if you hold a spatula or a gun in your hand. As long as you hold me close to yourself, I'll be with you.", Jisung landed a soft kiss on his cheekbone and collapsed into the older's arms.

Minho froze as he felt Jisung's weight fall onto himself, his hand reaching the side of the younger's head just to feel some sort of wetness that he was particularly familiar with. It was blood, as he looked at his shaky fingers.

He immediately took Jisung into his arms, leaving the alley to head into the same car that Jisung was suspicious of earlier.

Minho had bandaged Jisung, lying him on the backseat as he kept checking on him through  the rear-view-mirror to see if Jisung shows any signs of consciousness.

And when he finally did, Minho's eyes widened for a split of a second to see if he had seen it right just to close them once again and letting out a sigh of relief.

"I scared you back there, didn't I ..?", was the first thing Jisung asked in weak voice.

"Yes.", Minho replied, the smile on his face could be heard in his words. "Why? Did you enjoy doing so..?"

"Yes", Jisung said, the smile on his face not leaving it's place as he sat up. He looked outside the window to notice the change in the locality and sky. It was rather beautiful to see people enjoying their time with their friends, families and lovers on streets and markets in the lights of various kinds. "How long was I blacked out for..?"

"Two hours.", the reply came as Minho was focused on moving the vehicle passionately on the road now getting quieter than before.

"And where are we heading to..?"

"You'll see.", Minho said as the car took another turn.

It didn't late long after that for them to reach the destination, as they were soon infront of a house looking rather simpler than the one Minho had shown him before. The particular area had few houses around, all lit up in the dark night.

"This place..is?", Jisung aksed as Minho opened the door for him, making his out of the car.

"Home.", Minho replied. "This is where I live."

Jisung glanced at Minho, even if it was for a split of a second and found nothing but a spark of genuine emotion in his eyes. The same emotion that resides in anyone's eyes when they reach home after a long cold day.

"The one I took you in before was just another house I own to keep myself hidden from the cops. You see.", Jisung's slight flinch almost went unnoticeable as Minho stated the truth. Then he remembered it again, Minho had confessed what he does to him although all that happened still felt like a fever dream.