| C H A P T E R || T W E L V E |

"Are you gonna explain..? Or do I plug your eyebrows one by one..?"

Seungmin asked throwing his chicken drumstick onto Jisung who was now scratching his blue and purple neck.

"....Um so basically---"

"WHO POPPED THAT CHERRY...??!!!", Jisung couldn't understand whether Seungmin was the maniac here or him himself who had threw away the scarf that was covering those marks in the excitement of showing the later his dance moves he learned from a video. In his defense, the dance was quite trendy and he was drunk.

"You even got marked???", Seungmin asked perplexed, examining the later's entire neck.

"...it'll fade.", Jisung said, memories of yesterday still making their ways in his head.

"It won't.", Seungmin said after a while of silence bringing the later's attention to him. Jisung seemed to didn't get it until he felt his heart sank. "The mark..it's permanent."

At this point, Jisung could hear his own heartbeat, his own breathe. The world around him seemed to have became silent that it ever was. Minho..marked him for himself.

Is that why his mark kept stinging when Minho cried in his arms..? Because of bond formed in between their souls. Is that why he somehow again wants to be in the familiar scent of Minho's pheromones. Is that why his he wants to see Minho right now..? Is that why..he's missing him right now..?--

"Han Jisung!", Seungmin called out for third time before Jisung broke into reality. "I'm asking you..who is he?"

"....Lee Minho.", Jisung found himself taking the same name, he was screaming so passionately the day before.

'It's because of this mark..all those funny things his mind and body are craving is because of this mark.', Jisung practically face slapped himself in head.

"OH GOD that chef guy..?? Your mentor Lee Min Ho??", Jisung slightly nodded, now looking down as his best friend tried to calm his upcoming high blood pressure by taking deep breathes. For some reason, Lee Minho didn't pass his vibe check enough though he hasn't seen him yet.

"So..are you both dating..?" simple question as it should be for Jisung. It should be but..it wasn't. Jisung found his own heart pounding in his chest until the words from earlier echoed in his ears.

"You're a agent. He's your target. Don't forget that, Agent J-1"

"...we haven't talked about it yet."

Seungmin looked at the later wide-eyed, "Jisung are you being serious right now!? Okay tell me one thing...have you marked him back..?"

"No..?"

Seungmin was at lost of words as Jisung looked him quite confused.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF THIS MATTER??? Han-ah...You both aren't dating! He has marked you but you haven't marked him! What if it's just a one night stand for him?? What about your feelings?? You can't date someone else..you've been marked. Do you understand that??", Seungmin shook Jisung up by the shoulders. Jisung has literally never seen Seungmin this furious before. It was the new side of Seungmin to him. A very not sober but angry Seungmin.

"Calm down.. calm down minnie--"

"How the fuck can I..??! You're talking to him about this right now. Call him."

"Like- right now..? It's almost two in the morning.", Jisung hesitantly looked at his phone beside him before finally grabbing it, either because he was too drunk to care anymore or because his friend's glare was too sharp to ignore.