| C H A P T E R || T W O |

The sun rays from the morning made their way through the creeks forming in between the curtains as it kissed his honey tinted skin. He swayed to the other side rubbing his eyes slightly, not wanting to wake up yet.

But soon the screen of his phone illuminated as it started to ring.

"Ugh...." He looked for phone for few seconds before finally finding it under himself as he pick it up.

[YAA!!! HAN JISUNG!!! DO YOU WANT ME TO BEAT YOUR ASS?!! IT'S THE FIFTH TIME I'VE CALLED YOU AND YOU'RE PICKING UP NOW?!! LOOK AT THE TIMEEE!! IT'S 9:30!!! BOSS WILL ARRIVE ANYTIME SOON IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP!! YOU'D GET YOUR ASS BEATEN UP FOR REAL!!---]

And here's it, his morning alarm. Kim Seungmin.
"Calm down..minnie", he got up, running his fingers through his blue hair as he yawned. "I forgot to tell you, I got a part-time job at a restaurant. You were working on your project last night, right? I've told boss and he agreed..surprisingly."

[Oh..right. But wasn't it convenient? Working in a café rather than washing dishes at a restaurant?] He said the last sentence with a hint of laughter at the end.

"Atleast I'll not be working for a stinky old man who just likes to order people around, I heard my mentor is kinda hot and I'M NOT GOING TO WASH DISHES grrrr"

"Okay okay-- eh?? Oh gosh...he just arrived with his bratty chihuahua...I'm sure today's gonna be disaster. Okay talk to yaa later or he'd make me do extra work if he sees on a call."

Jisung giggled before humming and Seungmin hung up the call.

He stretched his arms above his head and smiled in satisfaction feeling the breeze brushing his face as he opened the glass window. Seungmin is the only friend he has. He had always been there whenever Jisung needed him and vice-versa.

Han headed to do his daily routine as he checked the time, there was still some time left before he leaves for his new job. He took his time getting ready ; a grey baggy hoodie and blue jeans with his black canvas shoes. He ruffled his blue hair, giving them a fluffy look before he settled them from here and there to not look messy.

When he was ready, he smiled at the mirror and took his pills to save him from unnecessary pheromones of Alphas. He wasn't that affected by their scents or pheromones but just in case. He just doesn't want to get involved in any sort of drama and all.
He doesn't like to hide his identity as an Omega, though it is said that they are once in a lakh of population.

Being an Omega is problematic to be honest and when you're a male one,  it just becomes cherry on top to all those problem. But, he has learned to handle them after facing all those things in his early childhood that a child shouldn't even hear about.

Jisung headed out of the apartment as he had already booked a cab to his destination, Night Oasis. He soon got in the cab and was taken to the restaurant to start the first day of his job.

He walked inside the gate and saw a girl with short blond hair in the waitress uniform, seemingly waiting for someone.

"Um...excuse me.." He asked, his voice quite low. She looked the same age as him but he wasn't sure.

"Do you know where can I find the manger---", the girl turned to his side with a small "hm?" as she heard him say but soon her eyes shined, "ohh!! There you are blue haired guy"

Jisung held his fist close his chest in surprise by the sudden enthusiasm. He was confused with bambi wide eyes. "Um...the manager?"

"Aren't you Han Jisung?", She asked with a smile as small dimples appeared on his cheeck bones. Jisung nodded.