| C H A P T E R || E I G H T |

Jisung looked at the clock, it was still twelve. He has almost five hours before be starts getting ready to leave for work. He tried his shoes before getting up and running his fingers through his blue hairs.

He knew Hyuna would've already examined the whole recording of Hyunjin's inquiry. So he had to go and check upon any possible clues.

When he finally reached her office, he found her already taking with a familiar figure.

"....boss?" Jisung said, it was rare to the person visit the branch in Seoul.

"Agent J-1." The voice belonged to a lady. "..We were waiting for you."

The old lady was probably in her late 40s with an intimidating aura. Dressed in a the color of blood, her eyes followed Jisung's steps.

Jisung walked closer and stood close to the table, ready to receive the information he needed or maybe even something more since the old lady has come herself

"Agent, the footages you told me examine, I found something in those." Hyuna said as she turned her laptop towards Jisung as he looked at it attentively.

"When the static treatment was over. Hwang Hyunjin mumbled a certain someone's name while adding a remark. The sound wasn't heard clearly since he was still dizzy and the agents were discussing hence resulting in sound overlap." Jisung nodded as he looked at video on the screen.

"So..I lowered the frontal audio and the matched the remaining audio with the camera recording taken from the cctv on his table." Jisung listened to Hyuna's words until one point..

When the part of Hyunjin saying the name of the person came, he froze in his place, eyes stuck on the screen.

"The name he said was..--"

"Lee Felix."

Jisung completed her sentence.

"Yes." Hyuna chimed as he took the laptop just to show it back to Jisung after a few second. "The first he said was he misses his brownie."

"Here's the only information we could get about him.", Jisung took a deep breath and looked closely, he was quite a little hoping for this to be a coincidence but it wasn't.

"Agent J-1." The old lady said in the middle of that, bringing both of of their attention to him.

"You know your mission."

Jisung nodded once before heading out of the room.

Hyuna looked at the old lady seemingly worried. "This mission is dangerous..was this the right choice, boss..?"

The lady looked up at the side to meet her eyes, "He's a strong child, hyuna, he always had been, from the start. There's no one else who can carry out this mission and be successful in it but him.."

Hyuna nodded but her eyes still had some hints of worry.
.
.
Jisung sat down on his bed, turning the pages of the file he had in his hands. He was writing something in the file, although most of it was printed with black ink, he didn't mind using the blue on it.

"Lee Felix", he huffed a little laugh. "The only person I didn't expect to be one of them."

Soon he was done writing and took out that page from the binding and got up keeping the file aside.

He walked to the window and closed the curtains then moved closer to where his showcase was, near the television. He pressed at one end of the showcase just for it to take a 360 degree turn and reveal a big and now not so white board.

It was devoured with marker prints, pictures taken uninformed, scribbles of corrections, lines making webs. And in the center of whole caboodle, there remained a name being the common connection to everything on the board and in bold korean characters.