| C H A P T E R || S I X |

"Do you already have a partner..?"

Minho asked, he was looking straight in his eyes and it didn't look like another joke so Jisung chose to ask what he wanted as well.

"Why'd you ask that..?"

"Does that mean..you do..?" Minho looked down as if he couldn't make himself to look in his eyes anymore.

Jisung didn't know a person with such sharp features could look like a lost puppy. He wanted to laugh but the situation was to serious for that.

"No..I don't have any." Jisung said. He didn't know why but he felt a sort of tickle in his stomach seeing the expressions of man.

Minho perked up as soon as he heard Jisung.

"But where'd you get that idea..?"

"The mark on the back of your neck..it's from an Alpha." Jisung's hand unconsciously traveled to his nape as he touched the mark."..I saw it before when you were standing outside the kitchen.."

The mark didn't seem to sting and would fade out soon so Jisung thought it'd be okay not to cover it but now that someone who is Minho saw it why did it feel like he was cheating on him or something??

"It's from the other day, when I went to that place..someone drunk actually took me for his lover and tried to mark me. But thankfully I told him, he got the wrong person at the right time."
The lie was just too silly to come out of an secret assassin's mouth, who the hell mistakes someone for their partner? Everyone have their partners scents engraved in their hearts but Jisung didn't know what else to come up with for him not be a scandalous news in his workplace.

He looked at Minho to see if he believed his lie but it was just more than that, Minho was looking at front with cold expressions. Jisung could tell Minho didn't believe something as dumb as that.

"....how dare he", Minho let out a low mumble.

Jisung titled his head not being able to get what the older said, "What was that..?"

Minho looked back at Jisung as he smiled,"Oh..nothing, I guess it'd heal soon if it's not deep. You can take leave for a few days, if you don't feel alright."

"No no!! I'm fine Mr. Lee. It doesn't feel like it's there so I don't want something as trivial as that to come between my work. You adore your passion so I shouldn't be slacking off as well...I want to learn cooking just like yours."

Minho looked at him with admiration while Jisung smiled at him, his eyes held the same sparkles he had when he looked food--

Wait, food? Remembering food could only do one thing. And it happened. His stomach growled bringing a chuckle from Minho as Jisung held his stomuch.

"We should go inside first."

They went inside the restaurant, it wasn't as luxurious as the oe he worked in but Minho seemed to come here often, the staff knew him along with manager.

"You come here often?" Jisung asked as they were done giving their orders.

"Ah..this restaurant belongs to my hyung. We're not blood-related, though" Minho replied, just when Jisung was about to ask if he was his sibling.

"Oh, cool..", Of course, MInho would already have rich friends. But he didn't know why, he didn't feel anything close to happy seeing how Minho's smile grew so wide as he called him 'hyung'. Was he supposed to feel something like that..?

The food soon arrived and Jisung felt as he was in heaven just by the smell of it and Minho just wanted another excuse to witness the younger's excitement over food.