| C H A P T E R || E L E V E N |

Jisung woke up, adjusting to the light in the room as he opened his eyes.

"..ugh", he let out a grunt, trying to get up as he felt the piercing pain in his back, soreness all over the body and head hammering.

He looked at side finding the spot empty as he breathed a sigh of relief. Last night was something he'd never be able to get out of his head. he somehow managed to walk out of the bed after wrapping the whole blanket around himself, limping on his way. Even tho his legs seemed to give up sooner or later, he made his way to the washroom.

Once he was in, he looked at himself in the mirror as took off the blanket. And it took him a few minutes to accept the reality. His skin didn't feel like his as he stared down in the mirror with horror in his eyes.

He was covered in red, blue and purple. His whole body seemed to have been devoured. The bite marks were still bright and his lips still swollen.

He suddenly felt a sting on his nape, eyes widening at the sudden realization. How many more rounds did we do it last night..?

He hid his face in the palm of his hands midway counting on his fingers, feeling too embarrassed to even face himself as a sigh escaped his mouth.

"This wasn't a part of the plan.", He faced his reflection, splashing some water on his face. "You came here to catch the Mafia, Han Jisung, not to sleep with him."

Well the seventh time they had done it was in the shower last night so he was squeaky clean. He put on his hoodie and pants that were placed folded in the shower and went straight back to the room.

The sting on the back of his neck was too distracting while he rumbled through every drawer, checked upon to find any hidden locker or secret space. Of course he had checked if there were any cameras in the house when they entered last night. There was nothing in the room either, no documents, no weapons, no anything.

All he could see were some clothes and basic necessities. Jisung was kinda frustrated to get his hands on nothing but if the game is easy, it would be no fun.

When he went downstairs while still having a little trouble walking, he found the older cooking something for breakfast, shirtless. Jisung's first instinct was to look away but a sudden realization hit him.

He looked back the older who had just faced him with a sweet smile making it's way on his lips, "Why'd you wake up so early..? You should've slept more."

Jisung gulped in hiding his uneasiness, "...I just couldn't go back to sleep."

He wanted to see it, the tattoo on Minho's back.

He was sure, even if it was just a split of a second that he got a glimpse of it for. He was sure it's not a dragon. It was not the symbol of their gang, it was something else. Something...more majestic.

"Minho hyung...", Jisung waited for a moment as Minho's attention shifted to him from wrapping seaweed onto the rice cake with a little 'hm?'. "I smell something burning."

Minho suddenly looked back at whatever was sizzling in the pan and turned to check on it giving Jisung a good view of the thing he wanted to see.

It was tiger. A white tiger walking among red spider lillies.

Jisung couldn't stop, his feet took him closer to Minho while his eyes didn't seem to leave the later's back any sooner. One surprise after another, one mystery after another and yet again he found something carved up beneath the magnificence of the older's tattoo.

He, yet again, found a scar on Minho's body.

A scar carved up on his skin using a fine blade. A scar that resembled his mafia bloodline. A dragon.