| C H A P T E R || F O U R |

Jisung opened his eyes to a dull lighted room, it even smelled good. He groaned a bit as he got up, holding his head. He was on a queen-sized bed still having some remains of the vomit on his clothes.

"You're awake? just when I was thinking how should I kill you." Jisung instantly looked at the source of voice just to find a very face of man sitting on the couch, in a bath robe swirling the glass of wine in his hand. It was Hwang Hyunjin.

Jisung froze for a moment but moved out of the bed as his eyes traveled on the coat hanging near a cabinet, having the big dry stains on it.

From the side of his eye he could see the guards standing near the door. Jisung moved closer to the man as he looked down before doing a 90 degree bow, "I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I DID!!!"

He slowly moved up and looked at the Hyunjin, "I..I'm so sorry..I'll pay for your suit."

The man huffed a amused laugh as he looked at him from head to toe,"You won't be able to, even if you empty your bank account?"

Jisung frowned looking straight in his eyes,"WHY?! how much is it!? it won't be of millions..."

A smirk crept up on his lips as he put the glass down,"You're quite smart. 5 million. So, is it cash or online transfer?"

Jisung halted as he looked down, fidgeting his fingers,"I..I..don't have that much..money. Is there anything else you want...?"

Hyunjin stood with a smile as he walked to Jisung, he again took a look at him from up to down but this time showing prurient interest in the man before him. Jisung didn't break the eye contact until Hyunjin walked past him.

" 'Anything I want' sounds good to me.." Jisung slightly flinched as he heard Hyunjin dangerously close to his ear, Hyunjin moved away and gestured to the guards.

Soon the footsteps of gaurds faded as Hyunjin moved closer to Jisung. His hands traveled to his neck and grasped it lightly moving Jisung backwards, closer to him in one pull.

Hyunjin moved down the fabric covering his neck with his thumb as he burried his face in his nape. Closing his eyes, he inhaled his scent deeply to his heart's content. Hyunjin exhaled, a smirk plastered on his face as he opened his eyes.
"Whoa..an Omega's scents, huh...? Crazy enough it's making me weak in my knees.You're lucky, no. 008, even when there's no auction. You still get to spend the night with your owner." His hand traveled down the curves of Jisung's body as Jisung straightened up. He opened his mouth, wanting his canines to dig into the flesh of Omega before him.

Hyunjin dug his teeth in his nape almost digging them in until he heard Jisung.

"You're the lucky one here.." Hyunjin being confused stopped his action as Jisung continued, "They want you alive."

Hyunjin frowned but before he could say something, Jisung grasped his hand and in a blink of an eye, Hyunjin was flipped over to the ground. He grunted at the sudden pain, glaring at Jisung,"Argh--!! W-who the fuck-- ugh!!"

A smile crept at the side of Jisung's lips as he pulled Hyunjin's hand further and hand-cuffed him receiving a disgruntled sound from the taller.

"Shhh..I'm trying to make a call."

Hyunjin struggled to get up but he was stuck in the position,"You're making a big mistake..whoever you are--"

"I told you to quite. down.-" Jisung stomped on Hyunjin's hand with his boots getting a painful growl in reply as the heel dig in his hand.

"Agent J-1 reporting, task successful. Yes, It's the hotel half a mile away from the club. Send the team." Jisung said, keeping his finger the back of his ear.