𝟬𝟬𝟵

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶
⚜️✨🪄🤍

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶⚜️✨🪄🤍

———

JACQUES WALKED OUT to the garden and spotted Anton, Mitch, and Callum sitting on the bean bags. He walked over to join them, sitting down with a sigh.

"I'm only in here ten minutes and there is already drama," Jacques joked, looking up at the night sky. "You made a bold choice, bro. Choosing Drew," Anton pointed out, already aware of the situation.

"Yeah, Drew looked pissed when you picked her," Mitch laughed, taking a gulp of his drink. Jacques rubbed his hands over his eyes. "I didn't think she hated me that much. She straight up told me to fuck off when I asked to chat."

"You did cheat on her," Callum said abruptly, his first contribution to the conversation since Jacques joined the group. He seemed uninterested in anything the rugby lad had to say.

"Is that what she's telling you all?" Jacques questioned the lads. Anton shrugged while Mitch said, "She sort of refuses to speak about you. One of the girls asked about you yesterday, and she completely shut the conversation down. I think she actually walked away from the group."

Jacques sighed, dropping his head low. "What's your side of the story, bro?" Anton asked.

"She saw a couple of articles of me with some other women and went psycho. She threw all my stuff out of her apartment and blocked me on everything. I never even got to explain my side to her," Jacques explained.

Callum stifled a laugh, and the three other lads looked over at him, waiting for him to speak up. "You can hardly defend yourself. As I said, you cheated on her. You were completely in the wrong."

"Why are you defending her? You met her two days ago," Jacques raised his voice slightly. Callum remained calm and shrugged. "And I met you fifteen minutes ago."

"Alright, let's calm down," Anton intervened, holding his hands up to try to end the brewing argument. "If you think chatting to Drew will clear the air, then you should approach the situation slowly because it's a delicate one."

"I know I can win her back. It didn't work the first time because I wasn't ready to commit to a relationship with her but I am now, I think."

———