𝟬𝟬𝟮

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮
𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴
⚜️✨🪄🤍

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴⚜️✨🪄🤍

———

DREW AND ARABELLA stepped into the hideaway terrace, greeted by an inviting table adorned with champagne flutes filled with an enticing beverage. The two girl claimed a glass, and with a clink, they toasted.

"To doing this twice," Arabella smiled. The glasses separated after a brief moment, and the two took a small sip. "Second time's the charm, right?" Drew remarked with a playful tone.

As they waited for the boys to join, the terrace filled with a sense of nostalgia and anticipation. "I never thought I'd be back here," Arabella hummed. Drew observed, "Everything seems the same, but so different at the same time."

A brief silence lingered before Drew joked, "I just hope I'm luckier this time around." Laughter filled the air, followed by the excited hollers of the approaching boys. The girls turned their heads to witness the seven boys entering, marking the beginning of a new chapter in the Love Island saga.

The boys made their entrance, greeted by the warm smiles of Arabella and Drew. As Drew worked her way down the line, hugging each lad, she finally reached the tall Manchester lad. "Hello," she greeted, pulling him in for a hug. He responded with a gentle kiss on her cheek, a moment that lingered a few beats longer than the typical friendly embrace.

"You're Drew, yeah?" he inquired. The blonde nodded, her smile brightening. "Yeah. And you're..." She pondered for a moment, her playful charm evident. "Callum?" He nodded briefly, "Sorry, I'm usually horrible with names, but hopefully I won't be forgetting yours," she flirted, casting a teasing glance at him. Callum, somewhat lost for words, managed a toothy grin, captivated by the blonde's charisma.

Turning to the next lad, Drew was met with a surprise. A loud laugh escaped her lips, "Fancy seeing you here, Mitchel!" The lad responded with a big hug, their laughter blending in unison. "What are you doing here?" he asked as they pulled apart. Drew chuckled, "I could ask you the same thing!" The hideaway terrace buzzed with the reunion's unexpected energy, the dynamics evolving with each encounter.

Amidst the laughter, Arabella joined the banter, "Seems like we've got a reunion on our hands." The atmosphere became a blend of familiarity and curiosity, each interaction revealing a layer of the islanders' history. The champagne flutes on the side table caught the ambient glow, reflecting the playful exchanges in the intimate setting.