𝟬𝟬𝟴

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘰𝘧..
⚜️✨🪄🤍

———

AS IF PERFECTLY rehearsed, the doors of the villa opened on beat, and the islanders turned their heads to see not one but two new guys walk into the villa. It was hard to see who they were from where Drew was standing, but she heard a few gasps from the other islanders.

The blonde girl watched with curious eyes as the boys made their way over. Then her face fell. She began to shake her head as she stared at the brunette guy walking towards her. Her heart ached, and her face frowned.

She didn't even regard the other guy with more than a glance as she followed the brunette guy's every move.

It was Jacques.

Arabella grabbed the blonde's hand and attempted to show her a smile, but Drew wasn't facing her nor was she focused on her. "Welcome Tyler and Jacques!" Maya broke the silence.

Jacques and Tyler stood on the other side of Maya, and Drew felt a sense of relief as she was unsure what her reaction would be if Jacques stood anywhere near her.

"Okay Arabella, you can choose whatever boy you want to steal first," Maya announced.

The blonde girl smiled and began her speech. It was a weird situation as it wasn't any normal recoupling - they were, in the words of Maya, stealing the boys from their couples.

"So, I want to steal this boy because he's got endearing energy around the villa and I want to get to know him better on a deeper level," she took a pause, before continuing, "The boy I want to steal is.."

"Chris."

Arabella walked over to meet Chris at the fire pit, and he stood up and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. The new couple sat down, leaving Demi single, but she didn't seem too bothered and clapped for the new couple.

Drew clapped and gave her friend a smile, but her mind was focused on other things. Jacques was here, and she didn't want him to be here. She didn't dare look to her left because she knew that's where he was.

Even when Maya's voice cut through the air, Drew remained focused on the islanders in front of her, particularly Callum, who kept glancing over and giving her reassuring smiles since her ex-boyfriend had walked in.