𝟬𝟬𝟬

𝟬𝟬𝟬
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸
⚜️✨🪄🤍

I'M BACK! DID YA MISS ME?

"I'm Drew, I am now twenty four and I was on series eight. I'm probably best known for my ex walking into the Casa Amor villa. Or the amount of arguments I got into. I think I fought with everyone."

The girl gazed behind her at the multitude of photos that appeared on the screens. A clip from her last visit to the villa was played, in which her ex-boyfriend entered the villa during Casa Amor.

She watched the incident unfold as she listened to the obscenities come out of her mouth before turning around to face the cameras again.

"That was a shock to the system I'm telling you. I think we'd all react like that if we saw our ex unexpectedly. I thought I was going to pass out that night. Not to be dramatic or anything."

"Have you been dating much
since you left the villa?"

"Have I been dating much? Yes. Very much so. Some would say a bit too much. I've dated footballers, a basketball player, couple others here and there. Oh, and I met a chef on a night out once, went home with him and the next morning he cooked me the most delicious hangover breakfast. I thought I was in love, then his wife came home. Haven't seen him since."

"Has your type changed?"

"Unfortunately not. It probably should have considering the only two serious relationships I've ever been in have ended in me being cheated on. But no, haven't learned from my mistakes apparently."

"I'd say my type is a brunette with nice eyes and teeth, of course. Maybe a few tattoos but with or without doesn't really bother me. He's got to be taller than me. And I do like a bit of lad but maybe that's where I'm going wrong. Maybe I need a quiet guy."

"What are you looking for in the All Stars villa?"

"Love? Isn't that what we're all looking for. No, in all honesty I'm sick of dating and chatting to guys but it goes nowhere. It's fun for a while but it gets boring. I just want to find someone to live life with, I'm still young, I want to travel so preferably whoever I find likes to travel."

"How would you feel if your ex
was in the villa with you?"

"Are you insinuating that one of them will? I hope not because I think I would be very uncomfortable. I don't see myself ever getting back together with either of them because you know, once a cheat always a cheat, and I just don't condone cheating. I would hate to have to live with one of them though."

"Honestly though, I think I'm more scared that I'm with a guy and then his ex comes in and he leaves me to go back to his ex. That would be mortifying."

"Finally, are you excited to get another
shot at finding love in the villa?"

"I am so excited! I think it's going to be a completely different experience this time round but I'm ready, I hope I am anyways."

———

here's drew's little interview, she's gonna come in as a bombshell and totally SHAKEE the villa up

i want her and callum to couple up but i don't want to make their journey smooth sailing because that would be no fun, would it? 😀