𝟬𝟬𝟲

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲
𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦
⚜️✨🪄🤍

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦⚜️✨🪄🤍

———

———

LIBERTY SAID WHAT she needed to say to Mitchel, and it wasn't an explosive argument; the lad barely got a word in before the blonde girl stormed off and into the house. Most of the other girls hopped up and went after her, but Drew felt like her presence would only cause more tension and friction within the usually tight-knit group of girls.

Not wanting to sit alone on the day beds, Drew got up and made her way over to the kitchen, purposely avoiding Mitchel. Chris, Anton, and Callum were hanging around the kitchen area, snacking on the food on the counter. Drew perched herself on a barstool as the three guys looked at her, their curiosity evident.

"So you and Mitch?" Chris wiggled his brows, teasing the girl, while Anton laughed out loud. Callum, however, remained quiet, his expression unreadable as he seemed to study every inch of Drew's face.

Drew shook her head, taking a moment to gather her thoughts. "There is no me and Mitch. Everyone is being so dramatic," she replied dismissively, reaching out for some peanuts from the bowl on the counter. Anton, known for giving unbiased advice, spoke up, "I think Liberty is just annoyed you didn't say anything." Drew sighed, clearly annoyed.

Hannah had now joined the small group, taking a seat beside the blonde. "Babe, I think you and Libs need to have a chat," Hannah suggested, noting the tension. Drew looked at her, perplexed. To clarify, Hannah continued, "She's really upset."

Drew, feeling defensive, erupted with frustration. "I don't see what I've done wrong. I kissed Mitch, but I wasn't obliged to go tell everyone. I'd met the girl 20 minutes before; I have no loyalties to her, or anyone, really." Anton attempted to interject, but she continued venting.