𝟬𝟬𝟰

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘮
⚜️✨🪄🤍

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘮⚜️✨🪄🤍

———

———

DREW HAD MOMENTARILY forgotten the routine of getting ready for bed in the villa, always one of the best parts of the day. The communal bathroom was abuzz with islanders brushing their teeth and engaging in banter, creating a lively atmosphere.

Up in the girls' dressing room, there was the customary search for the best sleepwear set, with girls offering their opinions. Regardless of the day's events, the islanders always came together at the end of the day, leaving on a high note.

Having gotten ready for bed quickly, Drew lay on a vacant bed in the room, chatting with Chris and Liberty as they prepared for bed. Leaning against the headboard, she shared a story. The room began filling up, and Drew was mid-sentence when a familiar Manchester accent interrupted her. "I hate to break it to you, but that's my bed."

Looking up at him with a wide grin, Drew replied confidently, "Yeah, about that. I was actually hoping we could share." She was well aware that Molly was on the other side of the bedroom. Despite taking Callum by surprise, he didn't seem opposed to the idea in the slightest.

After a long pause, Drew burst out laughing, "I'm only joking. I was just keeping the bed warm for you." She hopped off the bed and gave the lad a small pat on the shoulder, "Play your cards right, and we could be sharing soon."

Drew made her way over to Arabella, who was waiting for her. Since there weren't enough beds in the main bedroom, the two girls were left sleeping in the lounge in two single beds. "We're off to bed, to sleep in our single beds," Arabella announced.

As the other islanders who were already tucked up in bed shouted a series of good nights, the two blonde bombshells exited. Walking down the stairs, Arabella couldn't resist asking, "What's with you and Callum?"