𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

chapter 16

chapter 16

real life

❝ It's not true.
Tell me I've been lied to
Crying isn't like you.
Ooh-ooh-ooh.
What the hell did I do?
Never been the type to
Let someone see right through. ❞

𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 and so far we got lost trying to find the location.

"Are we there yet?" chris says clearly annoyed.

"No because were fucking lost." matt says as he looks around.

Nick sighs then speaks up "How does your phone fucking die in the middle of no where matt!" 

"I thought i charged it but someone wanted to borrow my charger last night." nick says looking at nick.

Nick rolls his eyes and lays back in his seat trying to find directions or signs. April sighs and leans her head on my shoulder. 

"Wake me up when we get there okay scarlett?" April mumbles. I let out a soft chuckle before whispering "okay." to her.

She closes her eyes and yawns then i hear soft snores from her. Then she quickly wakes up due to nick yelling.

"I got the location! Oh my fuck!" he yells as he gives matt his phone.

"Shut the fuck up nick!" April says annoyed. Nick glares at her then whispers sorry.

April rolls her eyes then falls back to sleep after a long moment of the radio playing. 

We finally arrive and i slightly shake aprils shoulder waking her up. "hm?" she mumbles.

"Were here." i whisper as i unbuckle my seatbelt. She gets up slowly and rubs her eyes. I open my door and chuckle "come on." i say as i wait for her to get out the car.

She gets out the car tiredly, once she exits, i shut the door and look at the house.

It was a big house with leds on it like it was fucking christmas or something. I shake my head and we walk onto the porch and knock the door.

Then vinnie answers the door and he looks at us then makes eye contact with me.

Why does he gotta be hot and a asshole.

He finally speaks up after a awkward moment of silence. "uh h-hey guys.. come in." he say as he opens the door wide enough for us to enter.

"dick." nick mumbles loud enough for vinnie to hear.

We all enter and April sends him a glare before grabbing my wrist and walking me towards the mini bar.

We head outside on the yard and there is so much people drunk and smoking its like a trap ghetto house.

I order a drink with april beside me as she put her arm around me.

"So that was pretty awkward huh?" matt says as he comes up to us and sips his drink.

"Yea no kidding, why was he even invited anyway." i say as i wait patiently for my drink.

"Cause hes like a tiktoker that has fame i guess." nick says shrugging his shoulders.

"Why were you even interested in a guy like him?" chris says as he pops out of no where.

I start the think why i was interested in a guy like him. "Because he was nice from the start and hes hot." i say as my drink arrives.

Nick chuckles.

April sighs "He was a sweet guy alright? and she loved him." april says as she sips her drink.

"Would you wanna get back with him if he asked?"  chris asks.

i take a moment to answer back knowing the answer was definitely yes.

"i-i dont know maybe?" i say as i lean against the counter.

"Seriously?" they all say in sync looking at me in disbelief. 

"What? i can fix him." i say shrugging.

Nick and matt laugh "Okay scarlett listen, this isint a wattpad fanfiction where they always get a happy ending. This is real life." nick says annoyingly.

"So would you really forgive him after he cheated on you?" chris says as he glances over at vinnie then back at me.

i sigh as i was about the speak up a girl comes over to us drunk by the smell of her breath. I scrunch my face in disgust.

"heyyy guysss what is upppp." she says slurring her words.

"do we know you?" nick says confused.

"uh yeaaa im your best friend bellaa.." she says as she leans onto nick.

Nick quickly moves away and she falls off his shoulder and onto the ground. 

My jaw drops "nick!" we all say. "What? im gay and i dont know her." he says shrugging.

i sigh and roll my eyes as i help the girl off the floor and lead her to a bathroom. I sigh and shut the door leaving her in there to throw up. 

I turn around and see vinnie walk up the stairs as he looks down. I panic and dont know where to hide so i get into the bathroom and help the drunk poor girl. 

Then i hear a knock. 

"Hey is everything okay in there? this is my bathroom." the deep voice says on the other side of the door. 

Shit.

"Uh yea sorry!" i quickly say as the girl stops throwing up and exits the bathroom. Vinnie then looks at me and his face softens.

"Hey can we talk?" he says softly looking at me.

i look around and back at him. "sure." i say as i exit the bathroom and stand infront of him. 

❝ Maybe won't you take it back
Say you were tryna make me laugh
And nothing has to change today
You didn't mean to say "I love you"
I love you and I don't want to. ❞

He looks at me for a moment then speaks up with a soft tone. "Scar, im so seriously sorry for everything i did. I dont know what was wrong with me i was drunk and she took advantage of me. I know in that video i said she was better than you but i fucking promise you." he says then gently caresses my cheek and strokes my hair. 

"She cannot compare to you, your such a gorgeous and nice a fucking girl i dont know how you can date a douche like me scar."

He looks deeply into my eyes as tears swell in his eyes. 

"Im so fucking sorry i..." he says then hesitates for moment before speaking up again.

"i-i love you."

what. the. fuck.

MADIS NOTE 

HEYYY YALL I FINALLY UPDATEDDD I CREATED SO MANY BOOKS AND THERE JUST SITTING IN MU DRAFTS BEGGING TO BE PUBLISHED SO STAY TUNEDDD. 

SEE YOU GUYS SOON XOXO