𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

chapter 12

chapter 12

real life

❝And then one random night when everything changes

You won't reply and we'll go back to strangers❞

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off at 4:30 am. I rub my eyes and see nick up before me.

I groan and lay back down not wanting to wake up. I close my eyes trying to go back to sleep but once i open my eyes i cannot go back to sleep. I stretch and check my phone and see i was tagged in a post by theshaderoomm and people messaging me. 

I dont open the post and i wait till i get back to LA. I hear nick whispering to me. 

"Hey scarlett, is it okay if i borrow your hair dryer?" he whispers to me.

I look at him in confusion. "This early?" i say getting up from the bed and walk into the bathroom.

"Well its about damn time they wake up so its fine." Nick says plugging in the blowdryer and turns it on making a loud blow noise.

While nick is doing that i brush my teeth and tounge. I hear a loud groan and footsteps coming our way.

Its matt, he looks at nick before unplugging the blow dryer with a light smirk and heads back into the room. 

"Dont ever do that again bitch." nick says plugging it back in with a proud smile and drys his hair.

I chuckle and dry my mouth from the water and realize we have to be at the airport by 5:00 am and its 4:45. So i go to the room and lightly shake april to wake up. She sighs and rubs her eyes. 

"What time is it?" she says sitting up. 

"Its 4:46 right now." I say grabbing my luggage and put it in the living room.

She gasps "WHAT AND YOU DIDNT WAKE ME UP AT 4:30?" she shouts.

"DIDNT YOU HEAR NICK BLOW DRY HIS HAIR?" i shout back.

Then i feel a pillow get thrown at me and also hit april too.

I look at where it came from and it was matt and chris. 

"Shut up, you guys yap so much." chris says putting his face into the pillow.

"WE HAVE FIFTEEN MINUTES LEFT THE UBER IS PICKING US UP SO MATT AND CHRIS  GET UP!" nick yells opening the curtains blinding all of us including him.

seriously?

I squint my eyes since the sun hits my face and shake my head at the boys arguing. I grab my luggage and head out to put them in the trunk once i hear a honk outside.

I get to the parking lot and put my luggage in the corner of the trunk. I see the boys come out mad, making me chuckle. 

I go to the backseat and im sitting with matt on my left and april on my right. Making nick and chris in the back of us.

I feel someone leaning there head on my shoulders. I look at both april and matt as they used my shoulder as a pillow. I smile and just listen to the music on my airpods.

I look outside and realize were at the airport already. The uber driver looks at us and says were here. I look at april and matt since there asleep and decided to get up making there head fall on eachother. They wake up and both of them say ow as they put there hand to there head. 

I hear nick and chris laugh in the back as they open the door to exit. Apri; gets out the car first making me follow her behind. We get our luggage's and say thanks to the uber for the ride. We get into the airport, get searched and got our tickets blah blah. 

We now have to wait a hour for us to board so i fall back to sleep after staying awake in the uber. 

~❧~

I feel someone shake me slightly and say our plane is here. I wake up and grab my stuff seeing april slowly wake up too. 

I head to the plane and give the flight attendant my ticket and head toward my seat. I got a seat next to chris.

pray for me

After i put my luggage in the storage compartment I get into my seat and chris sits next to me tiredly. He turns to me "I have a question." I roll my eyes and turn to him "What chris?" i say.

He looks around before turning back to me "Does april like me?" he says.

I look at him confused "didnt you guys hook up?" He starts thinking about it "Doesnt matter, you can still not like someone and still hook up with them. Its called using them. Is she using me?" he says playing with the bracelet on his wrist.

aw he cares

I look at him and put my hand on his shoulder. He looks up at me "Shes april, we known her since 1st right? she would never do that to you. She really likes you okay? if you dont believe me ask nick." i say relaxing back into my seat and look out the window.

Chris turns to nick. "Nick are you busy?" he says Nick lifts one headphone and looks at chris. "Yea im busy." 

"Busy doing what?" he says.

"Busy listenting to nicki minaj. Now leave me alone retard." Nick says putting his headphones back on and stars closing his eyes.

I laugh making chris hit my arm. "ow! what was that for?" i say.

"You made me ask him and now he wants to punch me because of you." he says sighing.

I roll my eyes and close my eyes once again falling back to sleep.

MADIS NOTE ❧ 

heyy so next chapter might be dramatic/ sad so ill post it soon 

luv you sluts x