𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

 chapter 14

real life, social media

❝Sleazin' and teasin', I'm sittin' on him

All of my diamonds are drippin' on him
I met him at the bar, it was 12 or somethin'

I ordered two more wines, 'cause tonight, I want him❞

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 me and vinnie officially broke up.  My phone has been blowing up with messages and calls from friends saying if i was okay like it wasnt obvious. I havent been in the mood to clean my room. There are clothes everywhere, in piles and just on my bed. I been sitting in bed eating hot cheetos and icecream watching gossip girl. 

I take a bite of my icecream when i hear a knock on my front door. I groan in annoyance and pause the tv. I get up and go downstairs to answer the door. 

I open the door to literally all my friends yelling surprise in my face.  I sigh "Why are you guys doing ?" I say sniffling with a tissue in my hand. 

There smile fades away when they see my mascara running down my face,hair tangled and a outfit i wore 2 days in a row. 

"Bitch you look like a mess what the fuck have you been up to?" Larray says scrunching his face in disgust.

"I been binge watching gossip girl and ate icecream and hot cheetos all week." I say scratching the back of my head.

"Well were here to fix whatever this is." Chris says moving his hand infront of me.

I roll my eyes in response and open the door wider so they can come in.

Matt and Nailea hand me my favorite white roses and smile.

I smile back as a thank you and put them into a vase.

I walk upstairs towards my room and see nick look at me and shake his head in disappointment.

"A straight white man ruined you oh my fucking god." Larray says raising his eyebrows.

"Okay i have a plan, me,nailea and larray give scarlett a makeover and you boys clean her room." April says going in the middle of the room.

Chris laughs making everyone turn to him.

"I am literally not cleaning the mess she made." he says backing up.

I roll my eyes "Its the least we can do for scarlett chris come on its literally your room just yours is worst." Matt says shrugging his shoulders.

"Fuck you, but okay fine but after this she has to pay for our food at the dinner" he says pointing at me.

Oh i forgot theres a dinner for nessa and i got invited,shit.

"oh for sure yea that was our plan thats why we came here." nailea says nodding her head and chuckles.