𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱

𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

As the sun peeks through her curtains, Scarlett slowly opens her eyes, feeling the warmth on her face. She stretches her arms and legs, ready to start the day. With a yawn, she sits up in bed and rubs her eyes to fully wake up.

She swings her legs over the side of the bed and slips her feet into a cozy pair of slippers. She walks over to her closet, searching for the perfect outfit for band practice.

After a few moments of contemplation, she decides on a dark blue tube top and light grey loose sweats. She puts on a heart gold necklace and some rings to define her nails.

Next, she heads to the bathroom, where she brushes her teeth and splashes her face with water to feel refreshed. She combs her hair, deciding to leave it down for a relaxed look.

Returning to her room, Scarlett does her skincare,she starts by sitting in front of her vanity mirror. She starts by cleansing her face with a gentle cleanser, making sure to remove any impurities.

Then, she applies a moisturizer to keep her skin hydrated and glowing. Next, she carefully applies a primer to create a smooth canvas for her makeup.

Scarlett chooses a natural foundation that matches her skin tone perfectly and blends it in using a beauty sponge. She adds a touch of concealer under her eyes to brighten them up.

Moving on to her eyes, she delicately applies eyeshadow, choosing warm tones to enhance her beautiful features. With a steady hand, she lines her upper lash line with a black eyeliner and adds a few coats of mascara to make her lashes pop.

For her cheeks, she sweeps on a rosy blush and adds a subtle highlighter to give her skin a radiant glow.

Finally, she finishes off her look with a swipe of her favorite lipstick and lipgloss to finish the look. After she slips on a pair of sneakers and checks herself in the mirror one last time before heading out the door.

~☆~

Scarlett heads towards her car and then right when she opens it a bunch of cameras start flashing and alot of people start asking her questions.

"How do you feel about vinnie liking your post from years ago?" a lady says looking at scarlett "would you ever start a relationship with vinnie hacker?"

"dont you guys got anything else better to do? seriously, you guys are literally outside my house dipshit" scarlett says getting inside her car and starts her engine and drives away.