𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲

SCARLETT ☆

Its the day of the party, me and vinnie have been talking alot and ft eachother everyday. April is over at my house and we are getting ready for the party that larray invited me and my friends to.

"okay how about this dress?" april says turning towards me.

are you kidding? she looks pretty in anything

"Okay, its been 5 minutes just choose a dress." i say chuckling while putting on mascara.

I can see april roll her eyes in the reflection of the mirror as she sits next to me on my vanity.

"Are you ready to see vinnie at the party? Its gonna be so exciting." she says curling her hair.

I roll my eyes but smile knowing i been waiting to meet him.

" Yes april for the 100th time you asked me today, but anyways whats going on with you and chris lately you guys been going out together just the two of you." i say knowing they both like eachother

April smiles and applies her lipgloss to her lips.

" Is it that obvious? oh my god, well he brings me flowers everytime we see eachother and he smells so good." She says covering her face in embarrassment.

"oh my god you are in love with him and hes in love with you too!" I say nudging her shoulder.

My phone rings and its vinnie.

I pick up my phone and answer it, "Hey vin, how are you?" i say holding my phone against my ear.

"Hey scar, i just wanted to know when you will be coming here?" he says

We give eachother nicknames ever since we started talking but scar was a nickname matt only called me, hopefully matt doesnt mind.

I look at april seeing shes not no where near done with her hair.

"uh give me like maybe 30 minutes and ill be on my way." i say unsure if we will make it on time.

"okay perfect, ill see you soon! bye scar." he says chuckling.

"bye vinnie." i say smiling and hanging up the phone.