𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮

𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the city, the bustling streets of los Angeles backdrop for Scarlett Garcia's upcoming interview.

Scarlett, dressed in a black off the shoulder tight shirt with a grey short skirt and a black belt to tighten the waist. Scarlett comes out the bathroom.

"okay how do i look?" scarlett says turning towards april. "you look hot" april says taking her bestfriends hand and spinning her around. "okay,okay so do i do my hair up or down i dont know im stressing out!"
she says as  her hands go through her hair.

April rolls her eyes sitting on the bed. "calm down, dont worry it will be fine." April sighs "You should leave your hair down, okay?"
Scarlett takes a deep breath and looks at april.

"okay, well we should be leaving now" Scarlett says grabbing her bag and sprays her perfume all over herself in front of the mirror. April grabs her things and her keys "lets go bitch you got this!" she says opening the front door and heads out to her car.

"okay i got this, stop stressing you will breakout so stop it." scarlett whispers to herself locking her front door and heads to the passenger seat.

~☆~

After blasting frank ocean for 25 minutes in the car they arrive. April parks and looks over at scarlett bouncing her leg up and down. "hey its okay scarlett, i know its your first interview by yourself but i promise you will get over it." april says grabbing her bestfriends hand.

"you got this bitch, now go in there like the star you are!" scarlett smiles at her friends words "okay fine" scarlett unbuckles her seatbelt and opens the door exiting "pray for me" april chuckles and rolls her eyes "yea yea now get inside there!"

scarlett walks away after april drives away. Scarlett opens the two glass foors revealing a lady with a clipboard at the front desk.

She looks up with a smile on her face when she recognizes scarlett. "hey! you must be scarlett right? im maria i can lead you the way follow me!" she shakes scarlett's hand and leads the way.

She opens the door revealing cameras and lights everywhere.

Scarlett gets more nervous knowing that theres alot of people here making sure everything perfect. Her thoughts get interuppted by the director saying her name.

"Hey! Scarlett Garcia its so nice to meet you, im Katie Drummond the director of wired." Scarlett shakes her hand and smiles "hi! yea im super nervous so i dont know how to really act." scarlett chuckles awkwardly not know why she said that.

Katie laughs "its okay thats how alot of people feel but i promise you will be alright just sit right there and when we tell you action you start okay? well of course you know that your an actor aswell!" she chuckles walking towards the white backdrop

Scarlett smiles at the lady "um where do i put my bag?" "oh i can hold onto it for you!" katie says smiling. Scarlett hands the lady her purse "thank you so much!" Katie smiles "its no problem" the lady walks away with her bag and put it onto a table secured.

Scarlett takes a seat on the chair looking that the camera smiling
Katie puts her headphones on and has a pen and paper in her hand, she looks back at the people "okay were gonna be rolling in 5,4,3,2 and action!"

The camera rolled, capturing every nuance of Scarlett's expressive face.

Scarlett smiles at the camera "Hello! its Scarlett Garcia and this is the wired autocomplete interview."

The camera cuts and one of the people give her a board that says "what scarlett garcia"

Katie says "okay honey so you know what to do right? you peel off the paper and answer the question." Scarlett holds the board on the side of her and nods her head.

"perfect! lets roll 5,4,3,2 and" she points her finger making the camera roll again.

"I watched so many of these videos and the fact that im now one the of the people holding this board is a honor." she smiles "okay lets begin."

Scarlett peels off the paper revealing a question.

Scarlett looks over at the board reading the question. "what is Scarlett Garcia's age?" she reads out loud "i am 21 and i turn 22 in november."

Scarlett peels off the second question.

"what is Scarlett Garcia's band called?"

Scarlett laughs "um we dont really have a official band name its pretty stupid but my friend chris came up with this name and its called "The sonic dreamers" but none of us really liked it so my friend april wanted us to be called "Enchanted echo" since she loves taylor swift but chris didnt like it so they argued about it and never chose one so were just called whatever." Scarlett laughs

★☆

Scarlett goes onto her 3rd board labeled "who Scarlett Garcia"

She peels off the first question "Who is Scarlett Garcia?"

She looks at the camera and smiles "Hi im scarlett garcia! im a singer and actress and i have a band with my friends! so check us out!"

~☆~

Scarlett peels off the last question on the board.

"who does Scarlett Garcia have a crush on?"

Scarlett smiles just thinking of him. She chuckles awkwardly "He is a tiktoker and his name is vinnie hacker." Her face turns red in embarrassment. "but lets be real" she stares at the camera "who doesnt have a crush on vinnie hacker like come on." Scarlett rolls her eyes playfully.

she smiles placing the board on the floor "that was the last and final question! dont forget to check out my new album called hope. Love you guys!" she blows a kiss for the camera.

Madi's note ☆
so what do we think? this chapter was so random and i have no confidence in this story whatsoever 😭 but i saw a vinnie hacker edit on my fyp and wanted to make a story so 😝

this was scarletts outfit btw