The End.

Shubman stood before the door blankly.

When he was alone in Shreyas' room, something in his mind told him to go and talk to Ishan himself.

But he still could not understand why would need to talk to Ishan. Ishan is his best friend...what is there to talk about it?!

however, that something in his guts kept telling him to go to their shared room and talk to Ishan.

And so, here he is now. It all suddenly seemed so tough. He never thought talking to Ishan would ever feel so awkward.

On the other hand, Ishan sat on the bed, his thoughts running fast.

He was constantly rethinking what Shreyas had just said...and to his own surprise, Shreyas wasn't very wrong.

yes, maybe a little part of him felt happy after the break-up news. He was so fed up of the entire social media shipping Sara with Shubman.
And the "humari bhabi kaisi ho" thing was so cheap.
So, maybe he thought the break-up would put an end to all those.

"yes, that's it." Ishan thought to himself. "Nothing more, nothing less."

But he badly wanted to talk to Shubman about all these. He missed the usual banter that they used to do.

But, everything seemed so awkward.

The idea of Ishan and Shubman being in love with one another had made the entire atmosphere awkward.

Ishan could just talk normally to Shubman like nothing happened.

But he wasn't the type to run away from a problem instead of facing it.

"no, nothing can come between me and Shubman. Especially not something stupid like this." He thought to himself. "Whatever this is, we will sort it out together."

He finally said out loud, "Shubman can you sit? I think we need to talk about some things."

"Yes, coming, Ishan!"

A cold wave ran through Shubman's spine making him feel cold even in June. He was dreading this conversation. But he was glad that Ishan initiated the conversation instead of just avoiding it.

It immediately made the room much more comfortable, much more home, and much more like them.
He went and sat on the corner of the bed.

"yes, Ishan?"

"yeah so Shub, what do you think of what Shreyas bhai just said?" Talking was so much harder than what he thought it would be.

"I don't know, he did not really speak to me about it-" Shubman said but Ishan interrupted him.

"Come on, don't lie to me atleast...I know he spoke to you and you are the one who asked him to talk to me...you don't need to lie"

Shubman had a strange feeling.
It wasn't happiness, or sadness. Even he did not know what it was. He just felt strange.

"Ok so he talked to me, but trust me, I never asked him to talk to you...I was legit scared of it honestly."

"To be honest, when he was talking to me, even I was scared about if he talked to you or not. But tell me, Shub, why were you scared?" Ishan asked, finally getting to initiate the actual topic.

"I-I don't know...it just felt strange...And he said everyone knows that I'm in love with you, so...it was really weird."

"Even if they know, they are not wrong. I mean, I felt euphoric when you and Sara broke up."
Ishan said, suddenly kissing Shubman's lips.

Shubman was shocked at the sudden action, but it felt so good, so like home.

So he wrapped his arms around Ishan, and responded with his lips.

Somewhere near, a song was playing for some functions.

"This love is good,
This love is bad,
This love is alive back from the dead.
This hands I had to let go free,
This love came back to me.
This love made a permanent mark, This love is glowing in the dark."