New findings

A.N.:- Ok, so I am kind of influenced by the movie "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai". (Thus the character 'Aman')

But don't worry, this time Anjali(Sara) would have some eyes and would go for Aman :)

__________________

Shubman called Sara to ask her about Aman.

He thought she would be angry on him for not responding for such a long time.
But as usual, she was the sweetest person ever.

She told him that Aman came to India from London, where he was pursuing his degree in arts from Oxford University.

He was to stay in India for six months as he had some work in Mumbai.

During this time, he would stay with Sara in her apartment as his family was settled in London.

" Ohh, I hope you're having a lot of fun with him!" Shubman said, as he was genuinely happy for her.

"Obviously! He's one of my best friends and I met him after so long, almost after 3 years!"

"I know how good it feels to meet your best friend after so long..."
Shubman said, suddenly missing his best friend whom he had not seen  for...well, just two weeks.

"Yeah, we are catching up on everything...he was very shocked to know I'm in a situationship with THE Shubman Gill"
Sara said, hinting on converting the situationship into something bigger.

Shubman laughed, not at all getting the hint.

"anyways, goodnight Sara!"

"Goodnight Shub, love you!" Sara's voice sounded rather disappointed.

But Shubman was too invested in something else to notice the disappointment in her voice.

He was suddenly missing Ishan very much.

He then called Ishan, who picked up the call at once.

The call went on for the next 3 hours.

They spent their time "catching up on everything" except they already knew each other all too well , so they talked of utterly meaningless stuff.

Maybe it was meaningless to other people.
But to them, it had a lot of meaning.

They finally ended the call at 2 AM, as Ishan was exhausted after the match.

"Goodnight, Ish! Sleep well and make sure to drink lots of water! You need to stay hydrated for the next match!"

"I'm not a baby, Shub! I'm actually older than you!"

"You're a kid trapped in an adult's body. And mind you, you're my baby!"