you don't, do you?

Shubman had noticed that in the short break of one week, Ishan had rather avoided talking to him.

He would abruptly stop chatting, and wouldn't call Shubman at all.

So, Shubman was eagerly waiting for their break to get over, so that he would finally ask Ishan what's wrong.

The initial sorrow after the break-up faded away after realising that Sara might be actually right.

Maybe, they were better as friends. And he hoped he still had her as a friend.

He still had to say "sorry" to her about the previous date. But he did not want to do further harm to their friendship.

So, he waited to meet her in person.

With Ishan avoiding him and him avoiding Sara, the break was a boring one.

He spent a lot of precious quality time with his family though. He loved and appreciated every bit of that.

Another thing he had promised himself is to find out exactly what was stopping him from saying 'yes' to Sara.

As much as he thought into that, some faint sounds came to his ears.
Soft giggles, car drives, bhojpuri songs.

He could not make anything out of those sounds.

So, he waited for fate to tell him what it was.

Neha and Aman decided to crash at
Sara's apartment as Sara was avoiding any kind of interaction after that day.

But, as always, Neha had some call from her office, so she couldn't come.

So, Aman was on his way to Sara's apartment with those vada pavs.

He laughed at himself.

Going to his best friend's house whom he has been in love with for so many years to console her about her breakup.

To his surprise, Sara was acting rather mature.

" I hope it was for the best. Maybe, we were better as friends. Yes, I was hopelessly in love with him, but he never was! All I was to him was a friend. So yes, I feel light after walking out of this one-sided relationship!"

"woah, woah, woah, I didn't ask for a whole lecture!" Aman couldn't help but say it.

"You can't act normal for a moment, can you?"

"Jokes apart, Sara, I'm actually proud of you for acting so mature about it. I remember in school days, you would throw tantrums at everybody who had hurt you..."

"I- uhm-I might have done that again, Aman" Sara said looking rather guilty.

"Speak of the devil! What did you do this time?" Aman sighed.

"I called Ishan, I mean I took over my brother's call with him and told him he was the reason for the break-up."

"you did not." Aman was dumbstruck.

"I promise it sounds worse when you say it...!"

"Do you get it, Sara? You just randomly called a person and blamed him about your break-up. How was it even Ishan's fault? You don't even know if Shubman is in love with him or not! And even if he is, you should talk about it with Shubman! What was Ishan's fault? Making Shubman fall in love with him? This is wrong on so many levels, Sara! He was having a break. You probably ruined it by making him feel guilty by saying he was reason his best friend's relationship did not work out!"

"I-didn't think that much. Oh my god, I must apologise to Ishan. I don't wanna lose another friend."suddenly Sara hugged Aman.

Before Aman could process what had just happened, Sara said,

"Thank you for being there for me always, Aman. Thanks for celebrating my joys with me, and also pointing out my mistakes. Where will I ever find a friend like you?"

Aman hugged her back.
"You don't have to, Sara...I'm not leaving you...!"

That day, the break also got over. The players met each other at the team bus.

Shubman, as usual, grabbed the seat beside Ishan.

He asked straight, "what happened, Ish? Why have you been avoiding me? Is something wrong?"

"You're asking me what happened? I should ask you that. What happened, Shubman? What happened in your date with Sara?
Wait, I don't want to know that actually. I don't have any interest in your relationship, situationship or whatever it is!
I just want to make it clear to you that I won't tolerate your girlfriends calling me and blaming me about your  breakup! Manage your relationships yourself, Shubman!"  Ishan said in one breathe.

"Ish, I-"

Before Shubman could complete the sentence, Ishan was already sitting next to Hardik.