7

Ethan Asher Hart

Ethan Asher Hart

"Why the hell did I have to come?" I said mugging my dad and he mugged me back

"Nigga if we had to come then you had to come to" He said then walked over to mom and my aunt Lydia.

Me,Ezekiel and my parents were at a family gathering along with Kyson, and Elijah. I was gonna bring Tyler but he had some family issues and said he was gonna meet me and Eli afterwards.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down next to Kyson and picking act the food on my plate.

I ain't eating shit until Grandma come

"Shit look like throw up" I mumbled moving the plate from away me and looking over at Kyson.

He was on his phone so I took it and went to Cod, He looked over at me and cut his eyes at me.

"Now what if I was texting my hoes" he said making me turn to him qucikly

"Stop playing wit me for I fuck you up in this lil hall wit all these people" I said and he laughed and pecked my lips.

"Ard ma chill" he said leaning his head on my shoulder and rubbing circles on my waist.

I was playing Cod for a minute until everything suddenly started to get very loud and my breath started to shorten and I felt my hands start to shake.

My hands were shaking to much so kyson's phone fell and my leg started bouncing the voices started to get louder and I felt tears in my eyes.

"f-fuck" I mumbled holding my chest and trying to steady my breathing and find everything but the tears in my eyes were clouding my vision.

"Ma you good?" I heard kyson ask but I quickly shook my head no

"Z-ze-e-k" I mumbled and slid down the wall bringing my knees to my face and rocking back n forth.

"Ethan!" I heard someone yell and then hugging me

"E you need to calm down and breathe" Zeek said and I lifted my head up and tried to steady my breathing.

He hugged me a little tighter and rubbed my back and scratched my head slowly and soothingly.

"Please bubba calm down and breathe"

I slowly started to breathe and started to remember my breathing exercises. Afteer awhile my breathing was regular and I was okay Zeek wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed my forehead.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded

"Ethan"

"Yes I'm okay Zeek"

He smiled and grabbed my hand and turned around to see some of our family there staring at us with mugs on their face.

"Tf y'all niggas looking at?" Zeek asked before pulling us away from them and going to a table with Eli and Kyson, I sat next to Kyson and Zeek looked for some fruit to get us with Eli.

"You aight ma?" He asked and I silently nodded and slumped into my seat and pulled my hood over my head.
__________