2

Ethan Asher Hart

Ethan Asher Hart

I sat on the couch watching Elijah and Jaden play the game while yelling at each other. I got on my phone going on insta and looking at peoples stories.

After awhile I feel eyes making me look up to see Kyson staring into my soul making me feel kinda weird ngl so I got up and went upstairs to my room.

I closed the door and layed on my bed my eyes started to get heavy and I was about to fall asleep when someone knocked on my door.

I decided to ignore them and continued to make my way to sleep when my door opens and some comes in.

I look and peek my eye open to see kyson taking his hoodie off and sitting down other things on my desk.

I groaned and got under my covers and tried to go to sleep. I suddenly felt the bed sink next to me making turn around to see kyson smirking at me.

"Bro wtf you doing?" I say with an attitude and his smirk drops.

"Chill wit that bro shit Ethan" he said seriously making me roll my eyes.

"You ain't answer my question nigga" I said still mugging him and he shrugged.

" It was cold like hell downstairs and your room is warm so I came up here" he said grabbing my remote and going on YouTube.

I sighed and got on my phone going to Netflix and turning on Enola Holmes. I layed my phone on the wall and snuggled into my covers while keeping my eyes on the screen.

I watching the movie and kept my eyes glued to my phone and after awhile I felt my eyes get heavy.
—————
Short Chapter
Not proof read